watch now

Author Topic: PASJEL MILDY SMOOTH AXILLARY CREAM  (Read 3038 times)

Len0523

  • Guest
PASJEL MILDY SMOOTH AXILLARY CREAM
« on: August 27, 2014, 04:30:55 pm »
I just saw this product here in GT, suggestion for whitening and smoothing UA.

Please share your feedback for those used it already. Thanks!

jMo

  • Guest
Re: PASJEL MILDY SMOOTH AXILLARY CREAM
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 10:49:55 pm »
me too. dito ko lang din nakilala ang pasjel sa FN GT, I also wanted to give it a try. Pero I just bought GT bleching cream ang bleaching soap kanina (hassle free kasi to purchase plus affordable). Kung walang magandang maging result, Pasjel is my next option.

jelynvanillas

  • Guest
Re: PASJEL MILDY SMOOTH AXILLARY CREAM
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 08:12:47 pm »
Ako naman sa ig ko nalaman. Sa sobrang curious ko dito inistalk ko pa yung website nila then nagresearch ako ng mga reviews pero di pako bumibili. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close