We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
>What do you think mga sis? Need kaya ako another endo's opinion or take her word for it ? Para kasing medjo lax lang yung advise nya or am i just being paranoid? >Do you use Control Solution for your glucometer? Meron kasi sa manual nila but I've asked more than 5 pharmacies but wala namang solution silang binebenta.. I'm using Onetouch Select glucometer>And just curious, does stress contribute to high BS results on the OGTT? When i had my screening kasi it was at 7am, and the night before, as in wala akong tulog, mga few minutes lang siguro..U think naka.contribute kaya yun on my high results?Thanks po sa mga magre.reply
^ oo nga wag ka na take stevia sayang ang calories iallocate mo nalang sa ibang food. Hehe. Ano brand ng cream cheese mo sis, me add ka pa ba iba? 11 weeks na ko sis, i was diagnosed with gd at 5 weeks.ikaw?
Thanks sa replies, girls..Anyway, were u advised na your endocrinologist should be present on your D-Day? Kasi mine told me I may not need her presence na daw esp if I'm controlling my GDM thru diet lang, but if I will be advised to take insulin b4 my delivery,then she should be there when i give birth..
Sis chimponzi, buti di ka na pinainsulin sa gabi. So ilan beses ka check ng sugar mo nun, 5x a day?
Sis bleuskymd, good luck sa ogtt mo sa april. Balik pre-pregnancy diet knb?