We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Rant: Crest 3D whitestrips. The effect is barely noticeable on me. Not worth the price, IMO.
^I didn't expect that Shu is gonna be the culprit of my cystic acne because it has good reviews in makeup alley. I stopped using it sa face because I was getting pimples sa chin. So I said, fine sa eyes na lang pantaggal eye makeup then 2 days after.. pimple sa ilalim ng right eyebrows ko.. the heck?! Who gets pimple under the brows? So after a week of using it, I gave up! Sayang ang 3,500 mahal pa naman and all the treatments that I have to go to! I searched online and there are other people not hiyang to this Shu because its made of mineral oil which is very comedogenic