We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
super rave for MUFE ULTRA HD Foundationang fresh ko daw tingnan. Kutis artista. (two separate events na to)p.s. this foundie does NOT WORK if hindi ka makinis or have good skin in general. naiinggit yung workmate ko kaya i let her try pero so-so lang sa kanya. I would recommend this for night/photography and with good skin (no craters,bumps)
Sis ako! I had the same experience the first and last time i ordered from them. I paid on a Monday (or tuesday), hoping I'd receive the items before the week ends but lumampas na one week wala pa din. So i followed up thinking it was lost by the courier. Lo and behold! I was told that my deposit was 100php short because they gave me the wrong price. My order was put ON HOLD. They did not even bother to text me, naghihintay pala ko sa wala. So i deposited immediately, only to be told na every Thursday lang daw shipping kaya maghintay daw ako ulit.Hay. nakakainis lang pag excited ka na. It took two weeks since i first deposited my payment before the package arrived. Nakasabay na almost ng launch sa Rustan's ang order ko. I ordered from mupstore precisely because i couldn't wait for the launch gusto ko na mahawakan agad. Kung halos sabay lang pala dadating, i should have waited for the launch, ma-swatch ko pa. Okay lang late eh, pero yun di ako nainform na naka-hold pala because of their own negligence in quoting prices, nakakainis.
what i noticed was their customer service or yung person you contact about queries and order a little unaccommodating.