watch now

Author Topic: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)  (Read 92052 times)

sima

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #300 on: August 27, 2015, 11:57:41 am »
Rave:  Daiso Lip Crayon in Strawberry Pink.  Subtle lang yung pagka-pink niya which I like.  Pine-pair ko ito with Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Addict.

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #301 on: August 27, 2015, 02:13:31 pm »
Rave: MAC Toledo Lipsticks! I love them so much I almost have every shade. :D si Sin lang yata kulang ko. Hehe

patriciaheart

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #302 on: August 27, 2015, 10:26:12 pm »
Thank you for introducing me sa Italy towel, pero dapat ba 15 mins or more ka sa hot shower or tub para umeffect?

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #303 on: August 28, 2015, 12:18:15 am »
50 pesos lang yun italy towel sa Wang Mart Makati, pero mas mura pa ata dun sa korean shop sa QC parang 25 ata nakalimutan ko na. Nagstop na ko mag italy towel, ang sakit sa skin ko eh. Remember dapat dry na yung skin before mo sya gamitin. The longer shower time the better kasi mas lalo lumalambot yung skin mas madali mascrub off.  ;)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #304 on: August 29, 2015, 02:25:18 pm »
Love love the color of Laura Mercier definer in Warm! But since it's my first time using brow pomade/gel/wax products, I'm not sure if its consistency is supposed to be like that, matigas siya, but anyway, it makes for natural looking brows, so all good. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #305 on: August 29, 2015, 03:15:46 pm »
I don't use the italy towel on dry skin. It feels abrasive. Then I put the soap sa slot nya para sabay na yung exfoliation and pag-moisturize since I use a moisturizing soap para hindi ma-dry out ng towel yung skin ko and less yung gaspang nya.

------

Rave: L'Oreal Fairy Touch - love the colour and texture. Non-drying and leaves a tint. Too bad I wasn't able to grab a back up or another shade during the sale (yesterday and today) na 200 lang each. Katamad umalis kasi umuulan.

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #306 on: October 03, 2015, 05:33:09 am »
Rave: Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo and Conditioner. I don't have a hair fall problem but I love the scent. :D

PetiksPinayInvestor

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #307 on: October 03, 2015, 10:14:10 am »
Rave: Palmolive Body Wash. It has milk and I felt my skin got softer and a little fairer  ;D

Rave: GT Cosmetics Carrot soap (face), Toner, moisturizing cream, bleaching cream. I got nasty cystic acne in the past week kasi period ko na. I tried these products anew due to raves of this product line. After acne I always have dark pimple marks but with this line I noticed na may pimples dried and my skin normalized. Small amounts lang dapat lalo na sa bleaching cream. 70% of my nasty acne gone in 1 week I am so happy!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 10:18:34 am by PetiksPinayInvestor »

pjiyeon

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #308 on: October 03, 2015, 05:17:06 pm »
anti acne cream from mercury drugstore... been using it for 3months and for those 3months hindi n ko pinimples..

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #309 on: October 05, 2015, 02:19:31 pm »
Rave: Dickinson Astringent (Blue)

Nalessen yung pimples ko. Nakakadry siya pero sakto lang kasi sobrang oily naman ng face ko.

yasbabyangel

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #310 on: October 05, 2015, 07:14:51 pm »
rant: eos lipbalm. allergic ako dito. lalong lumala windburn ko plus nag-iwan pa ng darkmarks sa lips ko ..

rave: vaseline lip essence in cherry. effective sa windburn at sya yung naging remedy ko sa nangyare sa lips ko dahil sa eos...
rave din yung biore perfect milk. non sticky na sunscreen. okay din sya as primer.
rave: loreal lipstick in black cherry. nondrying at long lasting sa lips. i'm into dark lippies ngayun at nakakatuwa pagkadark nya. lakas makasusyal ng dating. lately naaadik ako sa lippies ng loreal... so far may tatlo nako at gusto ko pang dagdagan. hehe
rave: flormar lipliner. ginagawa kong lipstick. hehe
vco soap: rave din. nakakamoisturize ng muka  at effective sa an-an ko.
vco: okay as night moisturizer. apply ko sya tapos after a few minutes lalagay ako ng physiogel. nawala yung rashes ko overnyt lang...

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #311 on: October 11, 2015, 07:27:58 am »
Aztec Clay Mask - rant but may kasalanan ako din. I left it on a pimple overnight and burned my skin. I have a nasty dark scar na. bleeh

Tony Moly Tint - does not apply evenly!!! -_-

VMV scrub - forgot which one but nakakinis sa face :)

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #312 on: October 14, 2015, 11:48:47 pm »
RAVE

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths - I finally found a gentle make up remover! Convenient to use and no sting at all when I use it.

rocketchels

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #313 on: October 16, 2015, 12:43:45 am »
RAVE: The body shop tea tree facial cleanser. Smooth ng face ko 5 days ko palang gamit.

RANT: sooperbeaute kojic. no effect. slight na slight micropeeling

yasbabyangel

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #314 on: October 18, 2015, 07:52:10 am »
Rave:
VCO soap. Mas gusto ko sya kesa sa facial wash kong gamit dati. gentle lang sa skin at nondrying :)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #315 on: October 18, 2015, 12:25:14 pm »
^sis san mo nabili and how much? Vco soap yung buong pangalan?

yasbabyangel

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #316 on: October 18, 2015, 01:53:06 pm »
^sis sa mercury drug. virgin organic coconut oil. gawa ng prosource. bilog sya. 85php lang :)

cinnamonmon

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #317 on: October 18, 2015, 01:55:34 pm »
Rave:

BYS duo blush powder. For me na super oily skin naglast sya ng mga 8 hours pareho sila ng staying power ng TheBalm Instain...

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #318 on: October 18, 2015, 03:57:03 pm »
^^you use it on your face sis?

yasbabyangel

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #319 on: October 18, 2015, 08:33:20 pm »
yes sis. sa face ko gamet. yung nivea facial wash ko diko na ginagamet sa face kya ginawa kong body wash nalang. hehe. mas gusto ko vco soap sa muka :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close