We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Rave: Ofra Laguna Beach Liquid Lipstick I really love the color and the formula
Rave: Kala Milk soap - okay for the face na ka-alternate ng Cetaphil and very moisturizingSemi-rant for the same soap - does not smell like milk. If I see "milk" products, I always expect and prefer them to have the sweet milky scent. Babaw rant
Rant:L'Oreal BB Veil Magique Pressed Powder - claims to stay up to 12 hours but one hour pa lang ako inside an airconditioned room suuuuper oiled up na my T-zone. I also don't like it as it cakes on me. Have tried using it with primer but halos no difference.