watch now

Author Topic: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)  (Read 91706 times)

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #180 on: April 27, 2015, 03:30:06 pm »
RAVE: Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturizing Spray

Before discovering this spray, my hair wasn't wash and wear. I had to blow dry it and run straightening iron on it if I wanted to look presentable. If I didn' do this, I had to pull my hair up in a ponytail; otherwise, it would look unkempt and sloppy.

But T&G's Sea Salt Spray is a godsend. I spritz this on my wet (not even damp hair), tousle it a bit, and off I go. After my hair dries, I get loose beach waves. A few coworkers have asked if I got a digiperm or if I used curling iron on my hair.

Will try this out! Been using Dove's nourishing curl mousse for a week now and minimal effect lang sya sa akin. My hair is very wavy and one of my hairstylists advised me to stop ironing it and just let my hair be kasi mas maganda daw tignan, eh kaya lang buhaghag naman. I'm now on the hunt for a good curl cream, or whatever it is that can get me that nice beach hair effect.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 03:34:45 pm by hisana »

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #181 on: April 27, 2015, 03:44:59 pm »
BN CC cream in oriental beige. Love the effect on my face. Dewy finish. No pores. With good amount of spf. Cheaper than my HG nylydal flawless crean powder.

kukii

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #182 on: April 27, 2015, 04:54:47 pm »
Rave: Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream - Athens
Panalong panalo ang kulay lalo na ngayong summer :)

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #183 on: April 28, 2015, 03:46:49 pm »
rave: v and m wonder bb cream,,,swak sa oily skin ko,no pimples to worry,also natural and no chemicals added...zenutrients hydrating sunblock spf 30...cools my skin ,madali nga lang mag out of stock sa malls
rave: mkay organic green soap and kiss wonder soap mango-yogurt purely organic whitening soap na swak sa sensitive skin ko...

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #184 on: April 29, 2015, 12:29:56 am »
RAVE: Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturizing Spray

Before discovering this spray, my hair wasn't wash and wear. I had to blow dry it and run straightening iron on it if I wanted to look presentable. If I didn' do this, I had to pull my hair up in a ponytail; otherwise, it would look unkempt and sloppy.

But T&G's Sea Salt Spray is a godsend. I spritz this on my wet (not even damp hair), tousle it a bit, and off I go. After my hair dries, I get loose beach waves. A few coworkers have asked if I got a digiperm or if I used curling iron on my hair.

available na to sa pinas sis? idk if nagkakamali lang ako or sa salon lang siya maaavail and for how much? tia!

sima

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2015, 12:57:48 am »
Ang bango ng The Body Shop na Raspberry Early Harvest EDT.  Hindi amoy plastic nor synthetic. Smells fresh talaga.

I love the smell of Agree shampoo and conditioner on my hair. Tumatagal talaga ang bango. Am so happy nakita ko ito ulit.

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2015, 02:47:39 pm »
RAVE: Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner

Pore concealing effect :) will continue using this as my toner.. so far okay naman siya no breakouts.

blueberry14

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #187 on: April 29, 2015, 07:20:07 pm »
Rave: Mario Badescu Facial spray
Super love ko to. Lalo na ngayong summer na sobrang init.
I use it for my face, skin, and hair.
My bf saw me using this and he liked it as well. nagpabili din siya ng sarili nyang ganito kasi nagustuhan niya talaga.

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #188 on: April 30, 2015, 09:16:14 am »
RAVE: Snoe Beso Balm (the purple one yung pang night time) - super moisturizing! Better than my high end lip balms!

RANT: Benefit Porefessional. Parang walang nangyayari, or hindi lang tama pag apply ko? I find this too slippery, mas okay pa yung Loreal Base Magique. We'll see....

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #189 on: May 02, 2015, 07:44:03 am »
Rave:  Eden's Paradise products : Statheros C, Purple Shamrock Oil, tomato Serum, No moor zit soap and Bohemian Black Soap on my face.

I like the effects of the oils on my face talaga. it's been 3 days pa lang but I can feel and see some difference na. It's not like other chemically made facial products na kita agad ang puti and all but iba din pala ang glow nila. And to think oils and soap lang sila. I am giving these a go and for the statheros, well, it says to give it 56 days and i will.

Banana Peel Swirl soap : maganda effect sa akin, mabilis din whitening effect though not so instant naman. One thing i like about this is unlike other whitening soaps na nakakadry ng skin ko, it does not. no need for me to put lotion and moisturizer (tamad ako).  Pricey lang cya, but hey, naghoard din naman ako ng mga TLS soaps before so, yun na lang iniisip ko if ever I will repurchase lol. Though I am still thinking between this and the SWS 10in1 soap coz maganda din effect on me, and mas cheaper than the banana one. madali lang matunaw ang SWS compared sa banana and merong drying effect sa akin ang 10in1.

hypergalactix13

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #190 on: May 06, 2015, 09:50:53 pm »
rave: etude house face conditioning cream. i use it minutes before i put on foundation/BB cream on my face. parang primer and it leaves the skin really soft and smooth. as in amazing sya for me.

rant: ELF corrective concealer. i don't like the scent, way too off for a concealer. hehe. kaso sayang so what i do is i mix it with another brand, sobrang light ng coverage nya.

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #191 on: May 06, 2015, 10:15:07 pm »
RAVE: MAC's Boldly Bare lip pencil. Super nice shade and perfect base for peach to pink lipsticks!

RANT: ^ same product dries out my lips haha. Not very moisturizing and need to wear/reapply lipbalm

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #192 on: May 08, 2015, 05:23:49 pm »
Rave: Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle Lychee/Opal

- gorgeous and long lasting. Lasts even longer than the regular beach tints on me

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #193 on: May 09, 2015, 04:01:50 am »
Raves:

St. Yves Collagen Elastin Moisturizer
in fairness hindi ako nagkakapimples and blooming pagkagising hindi oily

LA girl gel eyeliner
Hindi nag smudge affordable pa

Rant:

NYX stay matte not flat foundation
Sayang ang pera ang oily na agad ng mukha ko after a few hours kahit naka aircon

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #194 on: May 09, 2015, 05:24:59 am »
Rant: happy skin lippie. Nawawala agad. Mukha akong ewan kasi after an hour, parang may lip liner na lang ako hahaha

Rave: snoe lippie. Long lasting at hindi nakakadry ng lips :)

leaimac

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #195 on: May 10, 2015, 09:59:56 pm »
Rave:
Olay Natural White Night Cream - sobrang lambot sa face, easy to blend, blooming pag gising!!
Catrice Matt Bronzer - super finely milled. ang dali iblend and natural looking siya
Maybelline electro pop baby lips - sobrang pigmented for a lip balm! not drying at all. ang mura pa!

iloveshimmer

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #196 on: May 10, 2015, 10:34:08 pm »
Rave:
Elf liquid eyeliner. Sobrang easy to apply, no smudge at all.
St. Ives' collagen facial moisturizer. No breakouts, just smooth skin.

Rant: Happy Skin lippie. Nag allergy ako huhu. Dapat nagskin test pala muna ako bago ko binili.

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #197 on: May 11, 2015, 10:41:44 am »
RAVE: Etude House AC Clinic Intense Pink Powder Spot & Red Spot Balm

I have acne breakouts 5-7days before my period on my TZONE, so eto ang regimen ko prior period and during period, sobrang effective nya drying out my pimples and na-aalis nya yung red marks ng face ko  :)

punkrockprincess

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #198 on: May 17, 2015, 12:06:38 pm »
Rant: Snoe Under Armed set. Sayang sa pera. Didn't lighten my UA nor lessen hair growth.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #199 on: May 17, 2015, 10:39:13 pm »
Rave : Tom Ford Indian Rose lippie-- my current fave TF lippie. Very nice MLBB shade.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close