watch now

Author Topic: Cotton Pads  (Read 11035 times)

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2015, 11:16:28 pm »
May nabili ako sa landmark na square cotton pad, forgot the name, super nag li lint at nangangati mukha ko. Bak dahil sa lint.

Im using purity cotton balls when applying toner. Absorbent nga sya. Pero hypoallergenic kasi.

Im looking for a non lint, no chemicals cotton pads i can use to wash my face. Nun nag demo kasi yun organi ng products sa face ko like their peel, they just use cotton pads that they soak in water to remove the cleanser and peel from my face. Gusto ko ng ganon.

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2015, 04:13:27 am »
yes sis, daiso cotton pads are on sale last month I bought 10 packs hehe,,gamit ko kasi after washing face instead na face towel to dry....also ok naman sa toner ,removes dirt na hindi naalis sa paghilamos,,,and ang mura nya nasa p25 lang bili ko per pack ,,,

a7ee

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2015, 03:45:30 pm »
Shiseido cotton pads padin still by far the best cotton pads for me.. nagttry ako ng iba pero bumabalik at bumabalik padin ako sa shiseido  ;D

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2015, 10:30:12 am »
There's a world of difference between cotton balls cotton pads/rounds pala ano. I've been using Cleene cotton balls, switched to Cleene pads (labelled cotton rounds, pink one). Sobrang daming products palang nasasayang sa cotton balls! And parang ang rough niya, kuskos balungos feeling. With cotton pads, damipi dampi lang okay na. :)

chinbaptista

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2015, 12:31:24 pm »
There's a world of difference between cotton balls cotton pads/rounds pala ano. I've been using Cleene cotton balls, switched to Cleene pads (labelled cotton rounds, pink one). Sobrang daming products palang nasasayang sa cotton balls! And parang ang rough niya, kuskos balungos feeling. With cotton pads, damipi dampi lang okay na. :)
^really sis? akala ko before mas makakatipid sa cotton balls kasi ma control mo kung gano kadami gagamitin mo. ngayon ko lang nalaman na mas ok pa pala yung cotton pads.

BlueAlmond

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2015, 11:07:30 am »
So far I've tried three products:

Cleene - most absorbing and sturdiest. Priciest also
Purity and Cuddles - parehong pangit, nawawala sa shape agad.

Will try for the Daiso ones next :)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2015, 04:30:57 pm »
I have switched to The Body Shop's organic cotton pads. Much, much happier with it! :)

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2015, 05:00:34 pm »
I didn't realize na may ganitong kadami na variety sa cotton pads. I use cleene or purity, whatever mauna madampot, haha

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2015, 03:19:18 pm »
I like the ones that I bought in Snr..

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2015, 06:42:07 pm »
Daming feedback about Delon ;D will try that pagnadaanan namin SNR next time. Thank you sissies.

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2016, 04:37:46 pm »
I used Raclia 1/2 Cotton Pads  :-*

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close