watch now

Author Topic: Cotton Pads  (Read 11050 times)

happyscent

  • Guest
Cotton Pads
« on: August 25, 2014, 05:17:59 pm »
I am starting a thread to explore the different cotton pads or cotton balls in the market. Please share your best recommendation regardless of the price :)

The Body Shop Cotton Rounds - Use this for about 1 year before I decided this is too expensive. I find the texture too rough and since it is highly absorbent it absorbs too much of my toners

Watson Cotton Balls - this leave a lot of cotton residues on my face. Cheap.

Purity Cotton Balls - I like this brand because it is soft but too absorbent and waste a lot of my toner :D Does not leave too much unsightly cotton threads on my face.

Cleene Cotton Balls - the most absorbent which also waste a lot of product

I saw cotton pads from korean shops and I was wondering if they are of good quality?

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 12:08:22 am »
For me, ok yung mga cottonpads na nabibili sa saizen. Manipis lang pero di nagli-lint. And smooth naman.

Ang ok for me for cleaning my face with bioderma sensibio are the large square cotton pads from snr. Kaso maagal na akong walng nakikitang ganoon.

zy

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 06:54:52 am »
I use Delon + Premium Cosmetic Cotton Rounds from SnR.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 07:52:09 am »
i also use Delon. makapal at di nadudurog kahit mabasa.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 08:13:04 am »
I hoarded on Delon+ from Costco only to find out meron pala sa S&R.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 10:52:33 pm »
Maganda yun cotton pads from too cool for school. I just got them as a GWP. Tama yun sabi ng SA, it doesn't absorb the products too much so mas madaling i-transfer sa skin.

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 10:54:49 pm »
I use Cleene's cotton rounds. Okay naman, hindi napupunit. :D

leaimac

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2014, 10:18:48 pm »
I use Cuddle Cotton Rounds, good and affordable :)

aubb

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2014, 12:18:19 pm »
Interesting thread haha. I usually get the cheapest one, but i need to find a good one na for my shiseido skin softener, i think dapat maganda quality ng bulak para ma-maximize yung effect niya

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2014, 03:10:31 pm »
I also prefer cotton pads than cotton balls. I bought this brand from Landmark and the quality is really nice. I just forgot what the brand is so I'm settling for another brand muna that I saw at Watson's. But when I have the time to go to Landmark, I'll hoard those cotton pads na.

xxkitkatkissesxx

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2014, 04:52:36 pm »
The brands I've tried so far : Cleene, Cuddles, and Purity. I like Cleene the most, and Purity the least. Andaling masoak ng purity, di ko trip. Haha.

yummieyomi

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2014, 05:46:34 pm »
Me too, I prefer cotton pads than cotton balls. Mostly of the cotton balls in the market kasi are small and sparse. Pads on the other hand are wider, easy to use for wiping. Cleene cotton pads is what I like the most, the sealed one version. Smooth, doesn't lint or fluff that much, affordable and easily available. I don't like Purity brand that much, any kind of their cottons. I find it a bit rough and madali masira.

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2014, 07:02:44 pm »
Cleene cotton pads is my favorite! Ayokong ayoko Cuddles kasi ang nipis!

delicatehummingbird

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2014, 09:53:32 am »
delon from S&R - the best

kaminari12

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2014, 06:45:23 pm »
I tried Cleene cotton pads before,  namamahalan ako. When I discovered Boons cotton pads in Korea, nagdadala talaga ako sa Pinas kasi P65 lang for 222pcs and perfect to use in applying toner - it stays in shape, no lint and hindi napupunit.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2014, 09:39:38 pm »
Marami na ulit na square cotton pads sa Saizen! Yung isang klase na nakalagay sa pink box, b1t1 yun palagi. Medyo manipis lang yun pero I find the surface a lot smoother than Delon cotton pads.

So I just use Delon for removing make up with Bioderma. Pero for applying toner and removing eye make up, I use the cotton pads from Saizen.

Sino na naka-try nung binebenta sa Etude House? Dalawang kalse yun e, isang mura lang and isang mas mahal. Maganda ba?

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2014, 02:46:04 pm »
Yes Cleene cotton pads for me! May mas better pa ba dito? Kasi other watson brands I've trued eh manipis lang

blakesiy

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2014, 10:55:51 am »
My derma before told me to refrain from using cotton balls or pads because nasasayang yung product kasi inaabsorb ng cotton.

What she told me was to use my fingers instead para sulit. if toner naman gamit ko, i still use my fingers pero after a few moments i wash it off na din para matanggal ang dirt. :)

delicatehummingbird

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2015, 04:09:30 pm »
delon from s&r cotton pads.
also yung sa koh gen do.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Cotton Pads
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2015, 06:25:13 pm »
I am now looking for Daiso High Quality puff, ngayon out of stock na all branches.  Sana I hoarded, it's just 30 pesos (on sale) pero makapal and hindi mashado inaabsorb yung product kaya matipid.. :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close