Author Topic: I got friendzoned </3  (Read 1292 times)

~yufa~

  • Guest
I got friendzoned </3
« on: August 18, 2014, 10:09:13 pm »
I don't really know what to do now. Ang sakit eh. I met this person who is just so perfect for me. For the first time in my life, I wanted someone so much. Based on history, I know this person doesn't make the first move. Though there are some signs na this person is not into me, I ignored them.So I took a risk and confessed my feelings. Ang reply ba naman "Ganito na lang. Right now, I see you as a good friend". </333 I never thought that someone who talks to me the whole day about random things from morning to night and willing to wait for me for hours after work in the parking lot because of my OT just sees me as a friend. May ganun ba kabait na tao? Please tell me guys. Assumera ba ako? =(

Ang kinaiinis ko ngayon is usapan namin walang magbabago. Pero we almost never talk anymore since my confession. Which is last week lang. Ano ba dapat kong gawin?

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: I got friendzoned </3
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 10:45:26 pm »
Let Go. At least now you know where you stand, which is better than assuming that he feels the same for you. Now you can move on. Sure it hurts but accept the reality that not all people will love you the way you want to be loved. It will get better in time.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: I got friendzoned </3
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 11:05:07 pm »

Ok lang iyan sis, bata ka pa naman. 

Parang rejection narin sagot nya. He may have his reasons. He may want to be with you at times, pero hindi pa ganun kabuo ang loob nya.  And you cannot force him into a relationship if he is not ready. Pasalamat ka at least he is honest, hindi gaya ng ibang guys, kung alam nila may gusto ang girl sa kanila, susunggaban na nila, kahit hindi mutual ang feelings.

Just talk to him as a "buddy" din, then on the side kung maka tyempo ka, just tell him, wala yun. Ask him kung ok lang sya kasi ikaw ok na ok ka na, so he does not need to worry.   

Move on. Hanap ka ng ibang pagkakaabalahan, ibang crush, ibang ka-date.  ;D


aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: I got friendzoned </3
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 11:57:46 pm »
Move on. Moving on....

Learn from this experience:  Do not rush things.  Hantayin mong mahinog, kung meron mang potential.

We women "fall" in love, as in fall: boogh! 
Men, IMO, ease into love --  they slide into it.  Pag they "fall" --- eh usually sexual attraction  --  paspasan ang relationship. 
IMO -- but what do I  know of men "falling" in love anyway.
Except, makulit sila.  So yon -- sila yung makulit pag in love.  Pag pa cool cool lang -- hindi pa committed. Or hindi pa convinced, iniisip pa. Lol


alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: I got friendzoned </3
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 06:56:17 am »
Magiging okay ka rin sis sa ngayon masagwa sa pakiramdam pero when you think about it okay na rin kasi di ka na niya pinaasa pa, he's just not into you.

It happened to me na rin buti nga ikaw naging honest siya sayo kahit paano diba atleast friends kayo ako as in wala totally dineadma na ni guy i've been very vocal naman as to what i feel for him nagconfess ako na gusto ko siya then he reciprocated naman tapos biglang deadma as in parang wala lang then after a few weeks speaking terms na uli kame then nagconfess ako uli how i really like him nagreciprocate siya then after a few weeks deadma. O diba ang gulo niya baka naman kasi di niya talaga ako type pinipilit ko lang tapos siguro nahihiya na direchohin ako so baka sinasakyan niya lang then bigla ng mawawala. Atleast sis ikaw di ka na niya ginawang t@nga ako eh pinaasa na m.u. kame tapos bigla naman nawawala eh diba nakakainis yung ganon.

Magmove on ka na lang.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close