watch now

Author Topic: Post nasal drip and allergic rhinits during 1st trimester  (Read 1964 times)

sky_butterfly17

  • Guest
Post nasal drip and allergic rhinits during 1st trimester
« on: August 18, 2014, 05:32:46 pm »
Hi mommies, im 7 weeks preggy now. And im suffering from post nasal drip and allergic rhinitis.  I went to my OB and prescribed me claritin for 3 days because last nignt i had non stop cough for 2 hours. I also went to a pulmo and prescribed me nafarin-a for days. I searched about nafarin-a and it should not be taken during pregnancy.

cinder05

  • Guest
Re: Post nasal drip and allergic rhinits during 1st trimester
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 11:34:01 am »
Hi sis

Biggest problem ko yang allergic rhinitis at post nasal drift nag worsen lalo nung naging preggy ako, pasumpong sumpong especially pag nagising ako in the middle of the night or upon waking up. Hindi nag prescribe ang OB ko ng any anti histamine, nahirapan ako mag gain ng weight dahil dito. So I suggest mag Vitamin C 500 mg, mag take ka ng fruits kahit 2 servings per day at Neti Pot, you can buy the neti pot and the salt at healthy options, pag sinumpong hindi na ganon ka grabe. I think sa hormone naten yun na once na naging imbalance (increase or decrease not sure) nagiging sensitive tayo sa allergen kaya nag oover react yung immune system naten.

sky_butterfly17

  • Guest
Re: Post nasal drip and allergic rhinits during 1st trimester
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 04:08:13 pm »
Hi sis thanks for your reply. so far so good no cough attack last night, sana magtuloy tuloy na kasi ayaw ko talga magtake ng claritin as much as possible.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Post nasal drip and allergic rhinits during 1st trimester
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 04:22:14 pm »
I think you should go to an ent instead of pulmo, kaya nonstop yung cough mo is because naiiritate ng post nasal drip.

sky_butterfly17

  • Guest
Re: Post nasal drip and allergic rhinits during 1st trimester
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 08:07:43 pm »
^hi sis, i thought kasi asthma attack. Pero so far no persistent cough na, pero i feel ko tlaga yung pagdaloy ng sipon ko sa throat ko

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close