We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Yeah if I were you sis, nung time na sinabi nya na gusto ka pa makilala pa, sana sinagot mo na ng ay sir sorry po may bf na po kasi ako.
The day after na kinausap niya ko, I told him na na ayaw ko. I don't like him. And I'm not really comfortable. Alam ng classmates ko. And even other profs kasi sinabihan niya pa na bantayan daw ako. Creepy!
It's sad nga na I deleted na his texts. There's nothing harassing naman sa texts niya. I told my other profs na about it. May issue na pala siya before na nangungulit sa students niya kaya pinaalis sa school namin.