We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Question sissies, how many months before the wedding are you booking your lights and sounds? My wedding is on Feb 20 2016 pa kasi. My emcee recommended rejectkrew kasi they have a reliable dj daw and familiar with the nuances of my venue, glass garden. I've asked him multiple times to send me a quote and 2 weeks na, wala pa rin. Is it too soon para kulit-kulitin ko rejectkrew so I can book him? Do you think I should look for someone else or be more patient? Thanks in advance sissies!
I know someone who booked the L&S only 3 months before the wedding. Pero risky yon, kasi lalo na kung popular L&S balak mo like Rejectkrew, baka maubusan ka ng slots. Although, alam mo a coordinator told me before that Rejectkrew outsources lang, so tanggap sila ng tanggap even if beyond their capacity tas theyll hire someone else to cover on the wedding itself, hindi daw taga Rejectkrew mga pumunta sa wedding she coordinated. And may reputation nadin sila na ang hirap hirap icontact, which based on my experience is actually true. Meron naman nagasabing they deliver day itself na, but personally i dont think ok na deadma during preps. So mixed reviews... up to you sis if you want to risk it. If you want to book them talaga, wag naman 3 mos before, [textspeak!] minimum of 6 months.
Sis barbeecue, Verve Pro Lights and Sounds ang L&S ko. Di sila sikat dito but I trust them. Mas pricey nga lang sila than Rejectkrew or Sensitivity but it's because of the quality. ☺
My L/S has to be within reach sakin kasi I won't be getting a band or string quartet. Puro songs lang balak ko kaya I'll be relying on them and their dj. If mahirap ma-contact like this nakakawalang gana, honestly.
Hai ako din i need to know if sakto na ba yung standard package ni LST na inavail namin for our venue. Medyo luma na kasi sya kaya need ng maayos na lighting. Pede ko bang isuggest ke Lights and sound supplier na mag ocular sa place or me additional fee pa ba yun!:(
Thanks for this sis. Sayo ko lang nalaman na they outsource. All the while I thought 1 wedding per day lang sila. I researched and saw in a blog na Rejectkrew has 3 teams? I wanna ask him about this but he takes forever to answer. Waah. Hindi ko na tuloy alam status ko sa kanya. Gusto ko na magdownpayment pero di ko alam san ko ide-deposit yung reservation fee.
Thanks for this sis. Sayo ko lang nalaman na they outsource. All the while I thought 1 wedding per day lang sila. I researched and saw in a blog na Rejectkrew has 3 teams?