Author Topic: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier  (Read 45608 times)

patriciasy595

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #180 on: April 06, 2015, 09:12:54 am »
Based on the photographer's comment, I think yes. What others do daw is nilalagay sa LED wall yung monogram ng couple pero hindi talaga sya nasa likod directly ng couple. So may simple backdrop parin sa couple's table

sis patricia, i was thinking the same :( so mas ok pa rin ang regulat backdrop mga sis? Any inputs pa?

Elise1915

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #181 on: April 06, 2015, 04:32:27 pm »
If your photo/video is good, LED wall will not be a problem. Also, you can have an additional STILL wallpaper, can be a monogram or your fav prenup photo. that you can use if there's a pictorial onstage.

rm1015

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #182 on: April 09, 2015, 08:42:10 am »
hi mga sis. we're planning to get forsc ink inc. for our panoramic led wall. my friends suggested na mag panoramic na lang kami like heart's wedding. :)

ece

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #183 on: April 28, 2015, 03:06:20 pm »
Soundlevel pro lights and sounds, oka ba sila mga sis? TIA! :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #184 on: April 28, 2015, 03:11:49 pm »
sis ece, i heard ok sila as per my coordinator. :)

ece

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #185 on: April 28, 2015, 03:14:50 pm »
Thank you sis! :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #186 on: May 09, 2015, 06:50:55 pm »
Hi mga sis, do any of you have any feedbacks regarding artuz?  kasi i tried messaging them in their fb account but they haven't replied.  Kahit seenzoned wala din. Hindi pa din sila sumasagot sa email sa yahoo.  :(  May iba pa ba na lights and sounds na Cavite based na reasonable ang price?  Thanks

ece

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #187 on: May 09, 2015, 07:00:53 pm »
Hi mga sis, do any of you have any feedbacks regarding artuz?  kasi i tried messaging them in their fb account but they haven't replied.  Kahit seenzoned wala din. Hindi pa din sila sumasagot sa email sa yahoo.  :(  May iba pa ba na lights and sounds na Cavite based na reasonable ang price?  Thanks


JSMina sis. silang cavite based sila. jsminasounsystem@yahoo.com rate starts at 8k - 26k yung pinaka mahal.  :)


dcpdane

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #188 on: May 09, 2015, 08:22:04 pm »
Sis si artuz 10k quote sakin with bubble and smoke machines na. Tinatanongcko pa how much projector and acrylic stage. Sabi ng coord ko si ayie ng imbitado, artuz top choice for tagaytay weddings :) nagrereply  sa akin before both email and fb

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #189 on: May 09, 2015, 08:33:27 pm »
Sis si artuz 10k quote sakin with bubble and smoke machines na. Tinatanongcko pa how much projector and acrylic stage. Sabi ng coord ko si ayie ng imbitado, artuz top choice for tagaytay weddings :) nagrereply  sa akin before both email and fb

Baka busy lang sila.  I have messaged them sa facebook 2x na.  Pero infairness kahit seenzoned, wala.  INi email ko lang sya kanina. Sana makasagot na sila hehe.. Imbitado bride din kami ni fiance for next year.  And sila nga ang nirecommend sa min.  :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #190 on: May 09, 2015, 08:37:03 pm »
by the way,  may free na kaming projector c/o photo/vid namin.  Pero yung projector eh 8x8 feet only and 3200 lumens.  Do you think is that enough?  Or kailangan ko pang magrent ng additional na projector?  Ayoko na sana kasing gumastos ng projector.  Our reception is indoor naman.  And would start about 6pm (dinner).   :o :o :o :o :o

dcpdane

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #191 on: May 09, 2015, 08:40:34 pm »
Kuripot ako sis so kung ako ikaw oks na ako sa libre hehe. Unless bob nicolas sde or kung sinong over 100k na p/v hehe para magive justice sa output nila (na katumbas na Downpayment ng kotse o bahay) hehe. Pero yun lang opinion ko ;)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #192 on: May 09, 2015, 08:45:48 pm »
Thanks sis dcpdane ;)  Actually kuripot din ako.  Pero kasi kuripotness aside :), nung kinocompute ko yung mga gastos namin, plus yung mga possible na additional expenses, eh parang nagballoon na ng 700-750 k ang gastos, eh originally eh 550-650 lang ang budget namin. Tapos tipid pa ako nyan sa gown, and all.  Pero 3 days 2 nights naman kasi kami, and kasama namin yung families namin each.  Kaya minsan eh iniisip ko na lang eh pa birthday ko na lang kay mama ko kasi birthday nya 2 days prior sa wedding namin.  Pero.. you know.. masakit pa din sa bulsa hehe.

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #193 on: May 30, 2015, 11:11:31 pm »
Matagal talaga magreply si artuz kahit ako dati nainip. Nag inquire din ako sa iba. hehe.

Around tagaytay there are quite few suppliers.

jsMina - bulihan, silang, cavite based.
Intensity 8 , stohnenky, artuz 101, estone - tagaytay based 😊

I got estone lights and sounds. ok kausap si sir patrick. 😉
Mabilis magreply and may freebies kahit hindi ako sa fair nagbook.

ayieloveszavi

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #194 on: May 31, 2015, 11:17:34 am »
here's nelson of artuz' new number - 09177123224

if imbitado bride ka, tell him coord mo ako. hehe. if di pa din sumagot, message me, tatawagan ko sya.

super busy nga nya siguro but not an excuse pa din to not respond even after seeing your messages. i reco him kasi maayos ang mga tao nya pati ang trabaho. but estone is ok din. kilala ko si patrick. dati syang taga-artuz so quality wise and program-wise, ok sya.

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #195 on: June 01, 2015, 05:11:35 am »
Hi Ayie, yes Imbitado bride ako  hehe.. Sumagot.man sya, kaya lang eh super tagal. Parang 2 weeks na. Parang katulad nyan yung sagot nya sa akin eh 3weeks ago na.. tpos yung tanung ki sa kanya kung free p ba yung date ko eh wala na. I lean. Yun wala na naman sagot :(  Huhuhu

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #196 on: June 01, 2015, 03:33:54 pm »
Question: Who decides or specifies how the lighting of a venue will be? The stylist or the L&S supplier? I know if it is a high-end stylist they will specify the lighting needed for the setup. But what if I hire a mid-range stylist?

Who will lay-out or design the lighting scheme? I am worried lang because I dont know anything about this. Lighting is very crucial pa naman in my venue =( If I leave the lighting up to the supplier baka naman they will keep adding and adding things I do not even need. Please advise.


sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #197 on: June 01, 2015, 04:08:24 pm »
Hi Chili! In my case all the technical specifications were handled by my lighting supplier, but the design is effectively a collaboration between my lighting designer, florist and coordinator. I had a pretty specific peg for the lighting, but we're incorporating a lot of other things decor-wise (it's a full outdoor setup and we're hanging a lot of things apart from the lights) so they all had to be involved. I'd definitely look to your coordinator in this case, I'm sure she will know what you need for your venue!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #198 on: June 01, 2015, 04:55:06 pm »
Thank you sevenstars!! I suppose it will help if I send a peg of past events of my venue and ask them to simulate a certain look or effect. The coordinator just told me before that the lighting will also depend on the requirements of the stylist. However, I am not sure if the stylist I am thinking of getting has technical knowledge of lighting techniques. Thanks!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Pls recommend a Lights&Sounds Supplier
« Reply #199 on: June 02, 2015, 05:44:54 pm »
Got my quotation from several suppliers. I sent my peg picture to both but got very different quotations. The one I am interested in included the ff for lighting:

Mood lighting:
32 LED PAR lamps
4 moving heads
6 sets tower stands

Lights System:
8 units LED lumilites 72 Bulbs frontal lights
4 units LED lumilites bckdrop lights
2 lights tower stand
1 followspot

Is that too much? And I am wondering if I still need the "Lights System" since the other quotations I got just has the moodlights and a followspot.

As for audio, I have absolutely no idea about those, so I am going to leave that up to h2b to check and decide. But for lighting, I am a bit particular since my venue really needs the extra lighting as it isn't a hotel ballroom.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close