watch now

Author Topic: My daughter committed suicide..  (Read 27706 times)

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2014, 07:47:14 pm »
Hi, ejxtwo.

Noted that it has been a month or so since you lost Mikee.  This is the period wherein you will question yourself even more. 

The first thing to do is to learn to forgive.  Carrying any negative emotion at this time will not be helpful for you.  Forgive yourself.  Forgive your child.  Forgive even that person that left you and your children.  For only by this can you move on.

Remember that you shared to us your plight.  That it is a major lesson for everyone here and those whom they shared this.  If this has happened to you its not far off the same is happening to someone somewhere right now.  You have to be strong not just for yourself but equally for the memory of your child that no one else would suffer the same.

Syempre, you and your children will always be in our prayers.

ejxtwo

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2014, 11:50:42 am »
Hello sissies! Update lang and I want to thank everyone for the prayers. 2 months after I lost Mikee, I can't say na back to normal na but Ezekiel and I much better right now. He's a happy and healthy little boy, he looks like his ate so much.

Mahirap mag move on. Yes, sobra. I still think of her every minute of everyday but one thing is for sure, I already learned how to forgive. Their father and I are medyo in good terms na, medyo naiilang lang ako pero okay naman. He's giving financial support, sya nagbabayad ng condo namin and every weekend bumibisita sya kay Ezekiel. I forgave myself and of course, my daughter. Kahit alam kong hindi naman nya kasalanan. On going pa din yung petition ko and thank God umuusad naman. Nakausap ko yung isang wife ni ex-hubby, separated na din daw sila. We're in good terms din.

I can really say that ang laki ng natulong sakin ng prayers. God is indeed good. And of course, thank you sa support system sissies! Couldn't thank you enough for everything. God bless us!

momentum

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2014, 12:14:35 pm »
^ sis makikipag-balikan ka ba sa husband mo?  :-\

ejxtwo

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2014, 12:48:34 pm »
Sis momentum, as much as possible, no sis. Ayoko magsalita ng tapos pero mas okay na parents nalang kami ni Ezekiel than couple.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2014, 12:59:35 pm »
^tama sis..:)

duchessxspeaks

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2014, 02:21:10 pm »
Not a mother. Or a wife. But your story just shows how strong us girls can be. Hang in there!

Random love and happy thoughts to you and baby Ezekiel :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2014, 03:15:34 pm »
hi sis ejxtwo, i hope that you are coping well despite everything that has happened. i also pray that you and your baby will be happier, i know hindi madali yung pinagdaanan mo but i am sure that the trial made you stronger in every way.

glad to hear that baby ezekiel is healthy. i know that hindi mahirap kalimutan yung mga nangyari but being a strong person, i pray and i know that you will be better, kayo ng baby mo. buti naman at ang father ni baby ezekiel eh nagbibigay ng support sa anak niyo. kahit paano sana maging mabuting ama siya sa anak ninyo at maging mabait siya towards you.

prayers really work sis... god bless always.

ejxtwo

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2014, 09:06:30 pm »
Thank you so much sissies!

Senti mode lang... I visited her school and the girls (higher years, she studied in an all-girls school) are spreading rumors about her, the reason why she did it, etc. I already talked to the admins of the school and they told me that they will do something about it. Grabe na kasi. As her mom, I really felt bad. I wish napag-usapan namin yung mga issues nya sa school. I'm feeling guilty because I know I was never enough for her. But God knows how much I love Mikee. I can say that naka move on na ako but one of the most difficult things to accept is that I am never going to see her again. I miss her terribly.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #128 on: September 23, 2014, 08:45:42 am »
^ hayaan mo na sila sis..try as much as possible na wag mag-paapekto sa mga rumors na yun..kasi people can say and make up stories all they want..please try not to dwell on those..masasaktan ka lang lalo sis and you will keep blaming yourself..which dapat ay hindi..

stay strong sis.kaya mo yan..im sure you miss her so much and she misses you too..always know God is there and He is looking after her..and she is there looking after you too..so don't forget to take care of yourself too..and keep being the best mom for baby Ezekiel..you are still blessed..we always, always have something to be thankful for..and kahit papano eh nagiging ok na ang takbo ng isip ng papa ni Ezekiel..sana mag tuloy tuloy ang support niya and be a good father nalang to your baby..

God bless sis and more power to you :)

aktib

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #129 on: October 21, 2014, 05:19:26 pm »
Hello po, I sympathize on what you feel. I don't have a kid but I lost my mom last year sa cancer, and yes ganyan yung feeling ko, gagawin ko lahat maibalik lang sya. Masakit at marami akong pagsisisi kasi may mga hindi kami pagkakaunawaan. And hindi ako masyadong nag spend ng time makausap sya, gusto niya lang malaman kung ok ba ako or kumain na, pero di ko pa mareplayan. Ngayon sobrang sisi ko na, little happiness niya di ko nabigay. Pero what I did to accept it is that, I thought na lang na I need to be strong para sa ibang nawalan din, like my siblings, then my dad,(in your case your husband). I need to be happy for my mom because she's finished with her journey and resting forever. This may sound harsh but I tell this to myself para tumigil sa kakaiyak, "Susunod din naman ako kung nasan sya." Everybody will die eventually, its part of life cycle, and the good news is that napalitan sya ng baby twin mo. So cheer up na lang sis  :)

lepink

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #130 on: October 23, 2014, 03:54:18 pm »
I'm sorry about your family! I can't help myself from crying when i read your story. You are a strong woman. I salute and pls stay strong for your baby. I can't imagine the pain that you're feeling right now because i also have children and your letter is an eye opener for me. If you need someone to talk to just pm me sis

linai@21

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #131 on: October 23, 2014, 05:54:34 pm »
Sis nakakaiyak naman pero you have to keep strong for your baby  :'(

cadburry

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #132 on: October 23, 2014, 06:37:24 pm »
I find no words to describe what you have gone through. I admire you for being a strong woman. God bless you sis.

lirpa

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #133 on: October 24, 2014, 02:04:03 am »
Condolence sis :(

cheepee

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #134 on: October 25, 2014, 09:11:29 pm »
Hi sis..sobrang nakakalungkot ang nangyari sa'yo at sa daughter mo. I hope in God's time you will find the inner peace and healing na kailangan mo. :) may god continue to guide you and your son.

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #135 on: October 27, 2014, 05:07:54 pm »
sis, musta ka naman ngayon? :)

ejxtwo

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #136 on: November 06, 2014, 07:23:03 pm »
Hello sissies! Ngayon lang ulit ako nakadalaw dito. Thank you for your endless sympathy and prayers. :)

Almost 4 months after I lost my angels, I can say that mas okay ako ngayon kesa before. Kaming dalawa nalang ni Ezekiel sa condo na nabili ng daddy ni Kiel for us. My little boy, he's such a happy baby and 5 months na sya on Saturday. I'm very happy that he's doing well. :) Yung samin ng daddy nya, on-going pa rin yung petition for declaration for nullity of bigamous marriage but we are good friends right now. :)

But of course, kahit maraming magandang nangyayari sakin, I still can't get Mikee out of my mind. I miss her every second my everyday. Pero ngayon, mas tanggap ko na yung nangyari sa kanya. I just hope that she's happy wherever she is. I cannot wait to see her again.

jellybeans_verycherry

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2014, 03:10:42 am »
So sorry about your loss sis..kakalungkot yung post mo after seeing the title ayaw ko na sana basahin. This is also an eye opener for us espe to moms to be ALWAYS be there for our kids..ako pa naman preschool palang babies ko but I feel minsan nagiging hard ako minsan sa kanila, kahit bata pa sila nagdaramdam din sila.. :( Thanks for sharing and I know good things are coming your way! God bless you and ypur baby Kiel!

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2014, 07:31:28 am »
Usually ganyan talaga kapag teenager, eh. Doon na pumapasok ang tinatawag nating identity crisis. It happens anytime.

ejxtwo

  • Guest
Re: My daughter committed suicide..
« Reply #139 on: November 08, 2014, 05:05:54 pm »
^ Yes, and mas maganda kung aware na agad yung parents sa simula pa lang para maagapan and matulungan yung kids.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close