We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I made her feel na nagiging pabigat sya sa mga nangyayari samin... Hindi ko alam kung paano ako mag-sisimula ulit.. I don't know anymore... Everything happened too fast..
in what way did you make her feel na nagiging pabigat siya sayo?
Do not keep it all locked up in you.
Naka state dun sa letter nya, she's saying sorry because she wants attention from me, too. Since lagi akong nasa hospital with her brothers. I remember one time, napagsabihan ko sya because she's being too makulit (na naglalambing pala) and I'm really really tired. But nakabawi naman na ako nun. Maybe she assumed na hindi ko sila kayang i-handle tatlo, especially when we lost her baby brother, it was really difficult for me. As much as possible naman I give her attention, I'm trying my best to balance everything but according to her (sa letter), ayaw na nyang nakikita akong nahihirapan. Sobrang laki ng pagsisisi ko...
Gusto ko lang malabas lahat ng nasa loob ko. Please bear with me sissies