Author Topic: i think i now like this guy i once friendzoned  (Read 1796 times)

fayeetale

  • Guest
i think i now like this guy i once friendzoned
« on: August 03, 2014, 09:02:32 pm »
Girls, I need your help. I'll make this as short as possible.

I have a close guy friend in college. We became even closer when we landed the same job after grad. Since matagal na nga kami close, ini-issue kami sa office. Pero I do not feel anything for him. There were moments na feel ko pwedeng gusto niya ako. I even confronted him once saying na, "Uy friends lang tayo ha. Hindi naman sa assuming, naninigurado lang." I remember him answering, "Hahahahaha! Oo friends tayo."

Then lumipat ako ng work pero we still maintained our communication. One time, dapat may reunion dinner kami with ex-officemates. But all backed out last minute. So naging kaming 2 lang (sa super bowl glorietta). Sa tagal naming magkaibigan, first time namin nag-dinner na kaming 2 lang. That was the moment na I felt something for him. Doon ko na-feel na baka pwede maging kami. Pero I dismissed the idea kasi I was dating another guy din that time.

Eventually, our communication kind of faded off. Alam ko kasi nagka-personal issues siya and he doesn't want to open up naman. So I gave up. Hindi kami nag-usap for about 2 years.

Then just recently, I accidentally saw him sa isang mall. Nagka-ayaan mag-dinner since we're both based in ortigas na pala. We had dinner in Podium. He opened up regarding his personal issues (his parents divorced pala). Then he's not dating anyone din. I again felt something for him. Pero hindi ako sigurado if mutual yun. Nung hinatid niya ko sa parking, sabi niya bigla sa akin, "Sarado na pala yung super bowl glorietta?" Sagot ko lang, "Ah yeah, not sure kung ano papalit." Then biglang hirit niya, "I just remembered that moment we had dinner." Then I didn't say anything na. Hinatid ko na siya sa parking niya (sa office niya siya naka-park).

I was thinking kasi.... should I confess my feelings? Since dati todo deny naman ako, and I was even the one who told him na friends lang kami. We are texting pero I always take the initiative eh. Girls, help!!!

vermich

  • Guest
Re: i think i now like this guy i once friendzoned
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 06:24:50 pm »
You can say it naman in a 'pabiro' kindo f way. Yun pasaring lang like "Alam mo nagugustuhan na kita mroe than a friend, nakakatuwa.." yun mga ganun.. You will see naman from there how he will react. Althought guys do not react immediately. It may take a while din yun iba.

snowhite_12

  • Guest
Re: i think i now like this guy i once friendzoned
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 08:34:26 pm »
baka like ka ni boylet but at the same time parang torpe siya na takot ma basted mo then masira yung friendship niyo. mag date muna kayu... observed ka muna sis...

gt76

  • Guest
Re: i think i now like this guy i once friendzoned
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 10:08:24 pm »
Keep the friendship na lang. If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. Gagawin at liligawan ka nya kung gusto ka rin nya. Just my POV.  ;)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: i think i now like this guy i once friendzoned
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 01:35:51 am »
Hinay hinay lang, let him stay where he is.

Baka mamaya ma-BOYFRIENDZONE na siya tapos hindi ka pa pala sure about how you feel.

Both of you will end up getting hurt... :-\

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: i think i now like this guy i once friendzoned
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 08:53:17 am »
Keep the friendship na lang. If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. Gagawin at liligawan ka nya kung gusto ka rin nya. Just my POV.  ;)

I actually know some guys who like the girl enough that they'd rather not risk the friendship, kahit yun nalang. Kasi baka pag nagconfess, layuan pa. :)

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: i think i now like this guy i once friendzoned
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 11:15:40 am »
Wag ka na lang excited sis.. I suggest you just go with the flow muna. Usap kayo lagi.. ayain mo cocol.. chill lang sis.. baka naman kasi gusto mo lang magka-bf kaya mo din ineentertain mga ganyang thoughts ngayon..

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: i think i now like this guy i once friendzoned
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 03:07:42 pm »
Go out on dates and see where it goes. Friends naman kayo so it's easy like kunwari may gagawin ka tapos pasama ka sa kanya 😉 da moves ba

Don't confess unless you're sure of your feelings.

juni

  • Guest
Re: i think i now like this guy i once friendzoned
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 11:45:21 am »
Isipin mo ng mabuti sis kung ano ang feelings mo for this guy.  Namimiss mo lang ba how things were before na madalas mo siya kasama and constant yung communication, or talaga bang you want a relationship and a future with him?  Baka kasi nostalgia lang ang reason sa nafefeel mong attraction sa kanya, yung familiarity and comfort that it brings.

If after thinking it over e you determine that you really want to be more than friends with him, then talk to him, find ways to keep the communication constant again.  Invite him out for coffee, lumabas kayo with former officemates if you feel awkward pag kayong dalawa lang, ask him for help on activities you're involved in (ex. fundraisers, church events).  Get to know each other better, so you can better gauge how to take it from there.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: i think i now like this guy i once friendzoned
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2014, 08:08:01 pm »
Do NOT assume anything, except that you 2 are Old Friends.  It's too early.  The 2 years  you didn't communicate  --  when in your 20s -- a lot of changes in a person can happen. Take time to get re-acquainted.

IMO, you may just have discovered his value (face value, financial value, character value, whatever value) appreciated since you last saw him. So, ok, he has perchance reached up to your standards for a potential BF.     So, IMO, you are merely interested/fascinated but not in love.  Too early. Like, oo; love? - Teka.  Baka lonely ka lang kasi no BF now, eh sanay kang may BF.

Do NOT put too much importance yung he remembered that Super Bowl.  It just indicates his memory is good. 
Atchaka some guys are just naturally amable -- they were brought up well.  So don't short circuit your interpretation of how he interacts with you.  Baka he is so with everyone, regardless of sex and age.

IF I  were in your shoes .....    What am I trying to tell you nga ba?
Do not project your power to convince yourself that you can convince him that you both belong to the UN- friend zone.  Take it easy.  Take it slowly.
See, we women FALL in love:  booghs!!   Men, IMO (but what do I know, anyway?) EASE into love, generally.  (Pag  paspasan -- haynaku malamang sex lang is on his mind.   Opinion ko lang yan, what do I know of men nga naman? )
So, wait, work on it and wait.  1 day a tabo from heaven will drop on him, epiphany: he loves you to the moon & back. (Hopefully)

Work on it slowly and surely.  Courtship is the getting to know you nga better phase that should lead to an orderly progression that yields commitment.  Ease him into courting you.
So there, hwag mo syang bulagain. Hwag mo takutin.  Hwag mo dakma-in. (Although, hahaha -- if after all has been said and established at hindi sya marunong dumakma, eh ikaw na dumakma.   Hahaha. 

Enjoy yourself. But take care of your heart. 


10tequilashots

  • Guest
Re: i think i now like this guy i once friendzoned
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2014, 02:14:33 pm »
Hi sis,

First of all, naaliw ako sa story mo. Medyo kilig din no? Kahit medyo mahirap yan I'm sure may part dyan na masaya. I experienced something similar years ago. Iba talaga ang pakiramdam nyan especially naging close friend mo pala.

I suggest: Don't overthink this. Enjoy the moment, masaya yan. Let the friendship grow again and balang araw, malay mo. And if not, hey, it's a friendship di ba?

:)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close