watch now

Author Topic: How do you guys deal with people with attitude problem?  (Read 3349 times)

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
How do you guys deal with people with attitude problem?
« on: August 01, 2014, 04:55:57 pm »
I will make this specific. Okay, do you know someone who is nice to others, but hostile to you. I have met so many people who are like that, but then I realized that these people have more enemies than I do. Of course, may attitude problem nga, and these people have very high ego and refuse to swallow their pride.

Care to share this experience?

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: How do you guys deal with people with attitude problem?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 09:37:16 pm »
"Do  I know someone...?"   
Yes, of course. 
I have encountered people who, for reasons I am not aware of -- take an instant dislike to me.
Correspondingly, I have encountered people I instantly dislike -- for reasons I know. But whether the reasons are valid or not -- who knows? The reasons for the instant dislike are, of course, subjective.  Basta, lol.

But the thing is --  as I matured (nakz! kala mo hindi na lukaret , lol) --   I gained  tolerance for these people. 
The psychologists  say that  when  someone takes an instant dislike to another person, that's because he/she saw some negative trait of his/hers that he/she sees in that person instantly disliked.

Hmmmm, oo nga yata.
Ang yabz!           Oops, BFFs say the first time they met me -- ka grrr daw, kasi over confident dating ko.
Pakialamera ito ah!   Oooopz, well I  have a curious & chizmwaz nature, so yes, I have an opinion/advice for everything & everybody.   Lol

Nowadays, I  ignore them & maintain my conduct & good manners public persona. I try not to close doors, never can tell I may 1 day need to deal with this person.
I try to do better:  comprehend where that person is coming from, and to neutralize his/her hostility (specially if business is involved.).   

But if the hostile person is resistant to my charms (hoy, yabz! Hahaha) & I don't have to interact with that person ---  I just think:  In the grand scheme of things, who gives a sh1t?!   I don't waste time & energy harboring negative feelings for the hostile person -- the hostility towards me is that person's problem and not mine.  Let it go, hahaha

« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 02:08:02 pm by aquacharly »

khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: How do you guys deal with people with attitude problem?
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 01:07:22 am »
yes, i've encountered people like that but i don't let them affect me, deadma lang. i have this rule kasi, that if somebody is not a part of my inner circle then i couldn't care less what they think of me. and i smile alot or laugh and show them a very happy look on my face because i know that irks them more. :)

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: How do you guys deal with people with attitude problem?
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 10:26:22 am »
Oo naman. We can't please everybody -- we won't all get along with everyone we meet. That's not the goal and that's not what life is about anyway. Ang plastic naman if everyone was just acting nice to each other.

Pero, true, meron talaga mga tao na ang hirap umintindi or hindi man lang ma-set aside yung feelings nila for a person for what is true and correct. Case in point: policemen who power trip, and when they wrongly accuse you of a violation and you have all the valid evidence, they don't want to admit it. They'd rather go through the hassles of a court case than admitting their small, tiny mistake.

How I deal with people with an attitude problem? Hindi ko kaya mang-plastic -- to be honest, I put on an attitude as well, I fight, I get angry,  I get pissed off. How I wish I was one of those people who can just smile and shrug them off, but I am only human. I care about what other people think.

danielle07

  • Guest
Re: How do you guys deal with people with attitude problem?
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 11:54:56 am »
Ignore

purpleice

  • Guest
Re: How do you guys deal with people with attitude problem?
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 10:03:49 pm »
May ganito akong classmate netong college. WTF lang, kung kelan college na ako kesa pa ako naka-encounter ng BULLY. Delayed lang kasi siya so naihalo sa batch namin pero upper year. Sobrang [textspeak!], siya yung tipong loud as in literal na loud ang ingay masyado sa class, papansin pa-kenkoy ganyan. Madaming "natatawa" sa mga ginagawa niya, pero nambu-bully siya ng mga tao in the process. Tapos pag di ka niya feel, gagawin niya sisiraan ka niya sa mga ibang tao, worse, pati sa friends mo. Malakas lang ang hatak niya since loud person nga, pero mga tao inis din sa sobrang ingay niya. Nalaman ko na di raw sila okay ng dad niya.

So anong gagawin? IGNORE NA LANG. Kadalasan kasi kulang sa pansin yan eh, ag di mo pinansin maiinis yan. HAHAHA. Ayun kasi nakaka-awa lang din sila. So pathetic. Nanggugulo ng ibang tao dahil sobrang sira ang buhay nila. Basta ikaw wala kang ginagawang masama sa kapwa mo, go lang. SMILE. Don't let these freaks ruin your day.  ;D

jenny.babe

  • Guest
Re: How do you guys deal with people with attitude problem?
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 11:31:51 am »
when your an independent person, marami ka talgang makakahalubilo na may attitude problem, whether sa circle of friends or even outside, kahit na stranger. Pinaka nakakainis is yung kapag nagshoshopping ka, tapos yung sales lady or attendant tatarayan ka out of nowhere kasi naghahanap ka nang mas bagay sayo. Nakakinis na gusto mo ng patulan yung ganun, pero ayun ignore nalang. Minsan nga sa airport may ganun, nakakainis. Wala naman kasi akong ginagawang mali. Sila naman napapahiya eh.

eggybruns

  • Guest
Re: How do you guys deal with people with attitude problem?
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2015, 11:26:40 am »
Naniniwala kasi ako na kung ang isang tao ay may attitude problem, problema nya yun. And if whatever they do does not affect me or life in any way, I will just ignore them.

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: How do you guys deal with people with attitude problem?
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 10:27:29 pm »
I give them a chance to change, isip ko na lang -- siguro di pa sya nag mmature.

Kapag out of the line na, sorry. pasensyahan tayo..

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: How do you guys deal with people with attitude problem?
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2016, 04:34:46 pm »
I have met alot since moving to the ME and here's where I have mastered the art of deadma. lol

I used to be a crybaby but simula ng dito nako nakatira at nagwowork, you can tell me I'm stupid, useless and not using my mind straight to my face and I wouldn't even blink na ata. Sanayan lang. Art of deadma. Don't give them the satisfaction of seeing that you are affected by their shitty attitude.

Manigas ka.  :P

thea_girl

  • Guest
Re: How do you guys deal with people with attitude problem?
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2016, 11:38:43 am »
Minsan mahirap for me kase katulad ko hindi ako lumaki ng nakikipag away or pumapatol sa wlang manners na tao.  Hindi maiwasan na may nakakabangga tayo every single day, like sa work madami rin ako hindi kasundo and minsan medyo hindi na maganda yung asal nila. Iniisip ko nalng sila may problema and hindi siguro happy buhay nila, mahirap pigilan ang hindi pumatol pero kapag ginawa mo yun ikaw naman mukhang cheap kase pumatol ka sa kanya. Deadma nalang mga ganyang tao, as long as you are happy hayaan nalng natin sila.

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: How do you guys deal with people with attitude problem?
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2016, 03:07:24 pm »
depende sa mood ko. pag bad mood ako, talagang i answer back. if hindi ako bad mood, i just ignore them. i stay away from people na ganyan.

fashtag

  • Guest
Re: How do you guys deal with people with attitude problem?
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2016, 07:43:54 pm »
At the moment, I try to be more understanding especially if I need the person - like at work or at home. Again it depends ano yung level ng attitude problem niya.  Once I have cooled down (kasi I get offended when a person shows the slightest bit of disrespect), I talk to the person and see if she has a problem ba and I take it from there.

There are people who just dislikes me for reasons i don't know, but bahala na sila sa buhay nila.

nocturnalnerd

  • Guest
Re: How do you guys deal with people with attitude problem?
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2016, 02:14:26 pm »
Why do I even have to deal with them at the first place if I could I just ignore them. XD Since I have a lot of patient and I have a good self-control I don't easily crack, so if I have to really deal with them I'll be at my nicest, if they treat me like crap at least I know to myself I did my best. You know, attitude is everything. It's not eye for an eye for me, give them your eye and let karma take theirs! XD
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 06:40:28 pm by nocturnalnerd »

bluebeads

  • Guest
Re: How do you guys deal with people with attitude problem?
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2016, 07:07:13 am »
When I encounter someone who has an attitude problem,  I try to be as nice as I could - be the better person sabi nga.. Pero if after being nice, attitude pa ren, eh.. tapos na tayo.  :-\ Dedma ka na! Hehe

For me kasi,  sometimes baka first impression lang na may attitude ang isang person, pero pag nakilala mo ng mabuti hindi pala.   

But if nag try ka naman maging nice pero ganun pa rin, hayaan na natin siya.  Trip na nya siguro talaga maging mean or mag throw ng attitude, respect na lang his or her individuality.  (Baka masama ang childhood or kaka break lang sa boyfriend, or nag PPMS! hehe)

Who knows, baka pala sa end nila, tayo yung feeling nila na may attitude problem rin, diba? 

 I have a long time friend na before kami maging buddies,  we kinda hated each other's guts.  First impression namin towards each other was super negative! LOL 
Then after na makasama namin isat' isa ng mas madalas, ayun, click pala kame! hehe

These days, totoo na we can't please everybody, eh.   Kaya for me lang ah..  rule of thumb, just embrace your uniqueness and learn to let go of the things that you can't change, lalo na attitude ng iba.   Minsan nakaka sad pero mas painful yung pilitin natin na makasundo yung mga tipo ng tao na ayaw rin talaga mag adjust. 

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: How do you guys deal with people with attitude problem?
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2016, 09:53:19 am »
Operation DEADMA!:)  Brother in law ko, I or rather we have to endure his being an @$$. Pray ko lang talaga na ma witness na ng family ko ang real him. He has been ruining vacations of our family, where he is unfortunately being included to be in. First sa US, then sa Australia.  Walang pinipiling kasama. Kahit kaming family ng asawa niya ang kasama.. pag tinopak!( or nakalimutan painumin ng gamot!)  mega walkout yan! All because, di makatanggap ng sorry. Damay kaming lahat na kasama sa trip.  Dinadamay kami sa pag aaway nila ni ate. Goodness, sana naman di na siya sinasama. Kasira siya ng bakasyon!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close