watch now

Author Topic: Nipples that darkened and then scabbed during pregnancy  (Read 2347 times)

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Nipples that darkened and then scabbed during pregnancy
« on: July 31, 2014, 12:46:56 am »
Has anyone experienced their nipples darkening and then scabbing? Mine darkened during my 5th month and now on my 7th month, the skin is still hard na parang scab. Yun right nipple halos nagpeel na and the skin is already soft and pinkish. Yun left naman scabby pa din and dark. What do I put on it to hasten the peeling? Pwede ba magbreastfeed pag ganito?

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Nipples that darkened and then scabbed during pregnancy
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 04:03:51 am »
Ganyan ako dati sis, cotton dabbed with baby oil worked for me.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Nipples that darkened and then scabbed during pregnancy
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 11:03:46 am »
I had this with my first pregnancy, it lasted til I gave birth. I remember I was so embarrassed because the scabs would come off while my daughter was feeding and they would get all over her hospital blanket :( I would think moisturize as much as you can

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Nipples that darkened and then scabbed during pregnancy
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 11:09:03 am »
Thanks, sisses! I've been using jojoba oil pero parang walang effect. I'll try J&J baby oil.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close