watch now

Author Topic: SHEINSIDE.COM  (Read 6896 times)

heykath

  • Guest
SHEINSIDE.COM
« on: July 30, 2014, 10:38:11 pm »
Hi sissies!

Ask ko lang kung meron na sa inyo nakapagtry umorder from sheinside.com. Ok ba siya? Gaano katagal before dumating sa inyo?

I ordered kase last July 22, and 2-3 weeks daw ang arrival according to their site. Meron naman silang tracking, I regularly checked pero last July 26 pa nakalagay na for transport. Nakikita ko mostly mga fashion bloggers and sa lookbook na dito sila umoorder. Kaso marami din akong nabasang bad reviews.

What's your experience with them? Please share, medyo kinakabahan na ako kahit 1 week pa lang ako waiting.

Romina

  • Guest
Re: SHEINSIDE.COM
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 04:36:01 am »
I love sheinside! My first order took 3 weeks. I ordered it on my bday ( end of nov) and got it a week before Xmas. My next couple orders took less than 2 weeks. Be patient lang a little bit.

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: SHEINSIDE.COM
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 12:56:59 pm »
^ Did the package get delivered to your doorstep or did you pick it up from the post office? Nagbayad ka pa ng additional taxes and duties? :) TIA!

Romina

  • Guest
Re: SHEINSIDE.COM
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 05:30:10 am »
I'm from the U.S. so they just dropped it off at my front door. I don't know there in the Philippines

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: SHEINSIDE.COM
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2014, 11:35:21 am »
^ thanks for the info! I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

delicatehummingbird

  • Guest
Re: SHEINSIDE.COM
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 09:55:33 am »
Ive browsed the site a couple times and tempted to order. you can use courier forwarder siguro? or okay na direct shipping?

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: SHEINSIDE.COM
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 07:20:48 am »
Got my purchase from Sheinside after 2 months. I picked up the item from the post office and paid P100 customs taxes/duties. I'm very happy with the dress, but I probably won't order from them again. The waiting time is ridiculous.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close