Author Topic: Wedding Rings Thread 5  (Read 110412 times)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #500 on: July 31, 2015, 05:58:11 pm »
^Me too j.adore! I had to tell then fiance to hide the rings so I don't get tempted to wear them!!! Us women talaga and our love for jewelry!!! Nakaka-kilig. Hihi.  :-* Sis chili, me too, if you don't mind, would love to see your set  :)

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #501 on: July 31, 2015, 06:07:53 pm »
Congrats sis chili hihi! Kakilig nga yung feeling na suot mo lagi ang wedding ring haha

shrek250190

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #502 on: July 31, 2015, 06:26:47 pm »
Hi sis chili congrats..sis patingin din ng rings mo.  hehe :-)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #503 on: July 31, 2015, 06:56:00 pm »
Thank you ladies! Hehe super kilig talaga! Parang ako loka loka last night, wearing my rings at home in my pajamas haha. I even fell asleep with my rings on! Tuloy today napansin ko there are a few small scratches on my wedding band sa kakasuot ko!! Hahaha

Hello j.adore, caleeice, and shrek! Hehe how do I show the pic, pwede by pm ba here? or via email ba dapat? hehe Im kinda shy about it tee hee

But even my bro who is getting married in December is visiting Orogem tomorrow to look for wedding bands because my brother liked the craftsmanship of the rings. Pulido sila gumawa and hindi tipid yung quantity of the gold used.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #504 on: July 31, 2015, 06:57:37 pm »
^try dropbox then copy the link here so we all can see it :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #505 on: July 31, 2015, 07:45:55 pm »
Hehe na figure out ko na! Sa pm nalang =) Hehe dyahe to post it.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #506 on: August 01, 2015, 03:44:23 am »
Received your pm sis Chili1113! Gorgeous set! :D Careful na lang sis if you're gonna wear it daily---lakas maka takaw tingin! :D

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #507 on: August 01, 2015, 06:18:01 am »
^Chili1113 Our rings spent an extra day in the shop because fiance wanted to get the very small scratches from the plating process removed. Naalis naman daw nila :) So kayang kaya yan matanggal.

I'm not contemplating about resetting my e-ring anymore but i definitely would have gone to them too if i was :) Maybe for our wedding band upgrade in the future, hehe. I think im finally convinced na my very very simple wedding band complements naman my e-ring without taking attention away from it. Thanks for convincing me!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #508 on: August 01, 2015, 12:47:47 pm »
twinx: Thanks sis!! Thanks for reminding me to be careful. After the wedding, I also don't plan to wear both rings everyday. Just planning to wear the wedding ring daily, also since I really don't dress up when I go to work. Masyado flashy with my simple clothes. =)

sparklingjewel: Great! Ill ask them nalang to rebuff my wedding band when h2b order's his ring. Oh my, your ring is my halo crush! As I told you, every time I see it I kinda wish my ring had a halo too just like that, with a very small gap between halo and the center stone. I showed my brother your wedding band pic and he really liked it since his fiance is going for a similar delicate wedding band to match her engagement ring. He liked it so much that he's taking his fiance there later haha.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #509 on: August 01, 2015, 04:45:11 pm »
^true sis! The wedding band alone is already flashy! :D

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #510 on: August 02, 2015, 02:13:28 pm »
Chili1113: dear if you don't mind can you PM me your set? I'd love to see Orogem's work but parang wala sila online presence?  ???

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #511 on: August 02, 2015, 07:11:57 pm »
^Chili1113 I can't believe that months ago my fiance and I actually went back to the jeweller of my e-ring to have that 'gap' fixed! hehe tapos sya nagsabi na wag, papangit kasi maganda na daw as is, na raised yung center stone and halata na iba yung halo. She also did tell me na usually yung mga halo na sinasakto dun sa center stone at walang gap is to make the center look bigger (if it's not that big) like what they do with illusion rings! Galing mo you're a jewelry expert :) Thanks to your convincing I'm growing to love my setting. I hope my matching band grows on me too. Your fault kasi kaya nainggit ako sa thick blingy band mo! :p
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 10:23:59 pm by sparklingjewel »

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #512 on: August 02, 2015, 09:53:39 pm »
sparklingjewel: yes! I really really love your setting. Because there's a halo pero there is that tiny gap around the center stone. The center stone looks like it can "breathe" and stand out on its own hehe

anneshirley: I think Orogem's clients are mostly by word of mouth, and it seems they already have a strong client base. Since I discovered them through sparklingkewel, I have found out that a lot of my family friends go to them too!! They don't even join bridal fairs. But the few times I was there they have all these clients who go there for mostly custom orders.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 01:51:44 am by Chili1113 »

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #513 on: August 03, 2015, 10:28:48 am »
Chili, I can feel your excitement across the Internet! :) Happy you got the setting and ring/s you wanted.

I finally got through this event I was working on so back to wedding preps! We also got our wedding rings yesterday - I was so delighted and I couldn't stop myself from jumping up and down. :D I wish I could wear my wedding ring already! Heehee.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #514 on: August 03, 2015, 12:07:31 pm »
reese17: Congrats in getting your wedding ring. It is truly one of the best bridal high moments dont you agree? Hahaha I had to lock mine up because I keep scratching it haha

shrek250190

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #515 on: August 03, 2015, 12:18:00 pm »
Hi sis chili.  i saw your ering and wed ring. grabe ang ganda.  :-)  mas lalong nakakaexcite noh. :-)

dinagztm

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #516 on: August 03, 2015, 05:07:22 pm »
Finally we have our wedding rings na. :D Ours are from RL Jewelry in Ongpin. Ang laki ng difference ng price kesa sa bridal fairs. Pasok sa budget namin, nakafree resize pa ko ng e-ring.

cheezums

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #517 on: August 04, 2015, 02:34:22 pm »
What is the price range of the wedding bands in Orogem? Is this the one in Greehills?  :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #518 on: August 04, 2015, 02:57:57 pm »
Thank you sis Shrek350190! I sacrificed getting top wedding suppliers like photo and video, so that we have more funds for wedding rings and honeymoon as well!! =) Top priority namin those 2 items kasi hehe

cheezums, Yes they have branch in Greenhills but I haven't been there. I go to the one in Podium. If youre going to Greenhills, OK din daw AMI jewelry, based on what Ive seen with my SIL and brother. Prices are similar to Orogem when I got a quotation. Prices vary mostly on the design and stones.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 03:03:02 pm by Chili1113 »

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #519 on: August 04, 2015, 03:11:20 pm »
We also got our wedding rings yesterday - I was so delighted and I couldn't stop myself from jumping up and down. :D I wish I could wear my wedding ring already! Heehee.

I love your ring also! :) Your jeweller did a good job. You, me and Chili1113 got our rings halos sabay sabay lang hehe I can really relate to the feeling of seeing it and wanting to wear it already! Lol. :P

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close