We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Thanks for sharing that info sis! I was just worried that it might look a bit feminine or would not look good on a guy. So yey happy to hear that!
hi mga sis, just want to ask, anyone here has purchased a half eternity ring with baguette diamonds? I saw one kasi yesterday at mayfair ongpin. Sobrang tempted na kami bilin ni h2b. Na-feel ko un this is it feeling pero I was hesitant kasi 18k siya. Plus it was my first time to see a ring with baguette diamond. any feedback with this kind of ring?Thank you
sis, initially, ganyan yung gusto kong ring. Madaming maganda sa Pinterest. For me unique & elegant sya =) I'm not sure about the price though, I think you still have to factor in the quality of the diamond plus the metal.
oo nga sis e. wala pa kasi akong nakikita dito na same style ng ring. Pero kasi sa mayfair, the owner said, I can have the ring for only 15k since they have one in stock and when I tried it on maganda talaga siya. She even offered na lang 3k and ring ni h2b pag 14k white gold basta simple design lang. Hesitant lang ako to buy the ring kasi it's 18k white gold. I've read somewhere na pag 18k gold malambot material niya possible ma-deform.
You may want to research on the types of diamond cuts sa net naka-explain dun ano yang baguettes. Personally, I like them and I'm eyeing one for my future wedding ring change (married nako gusto ko lang ng bago maybe next year or so hehe).Hindi malambot ang 18k, some use that for daily wear. 24k ang malambot. Research ka din sa net sa type of gold I have 18k and 14k and I prefer 14k kasi mas madali magasgas 18k pero eventually magagasgas din naman kahit 14k.If you really like it, go for it! Mura na yan offer sa inyo. Btw, Mayfair din kami kumuha