We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Congrats to all the celebs who've been recently engaged. Love (if genuine) is always a good thing.Good luck to Chiz and Heart, hope they last. And I hope that none of my/our taxes was spent to buy that engagement ring. Heard it's more than 4M, making my left eyebrow go up a bit, considering the good senator's declared net worth.
WTFFFF. Pinagdidiinan ni Kris na hindi pa nakaka move on sa kanya si Herbert at sya daw naka move on na. At talagang lantaran ang hayagan na si Direk ang importante sa kanya ngayon. Hahahahaha naloko na.
Hashtag heirloom daw yung ring, so maaring from chiz's mom yung singsing... I see nothing wrong with that. It's actually sweet.
The ring looks new to me so I'm not sure if it really belonged to Chiz's mom (unless they had some changes made on the original ring?). But I really hope it's an heirloom ring because the critical taxpayer in me can't seem to reconcile how a senator who projects a clean public image with a declared net worth of just more than 4M can afford such a luxury. We're living in the DAP/PDAF era after all, so every politician becomes suspect. But hey, that's just me.
I doubt na luma yung ring. Nagkataon lang ba na may heart shaped diamond yung mom ni Chiz?