Author Topic: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)  (Read 69846 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #240 on: October 27, 2014, 10:20:26 pm »
A few hours ago! Now, I'm beat!

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #241 on: October 28, 2014, 09:58:24 pm »
^Same! :) And it was one of the most intense sessions we ever had.
Before, we do an average of 2 rounds, pilit pa minsan kung may 3rd round and matagal na kami magcum nun.
But today, grabe! I can't believe I had my O 6x, in 3 rounds. Haha. Kala ko kasi hindi ko kaya yun, akala ko dito ko lang sa GT mababasa yun.. never thought that I could experience it myself. Galing ni bf magsatisfy. One happy girlfriend! :)

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #242 on: October 28, 2014, 10:04:14 pm »
^ congratulation sayo... let's celebrate for you have been satisfied well... congrats din sa bf mo. good job.

simang

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #243 on: October 28, 2014, 11:18:31 pm »
^Same! :) And it was one of the most intense sessions we ever had.
Before, we do an average of 2 rounds, pilit pa minsan kung may 3rd round and matagal na kami magcum nun.
But today, grabe! I can't believe I had my O 6x, in 3 rounds. Haha. Kala ko kasi hindi ko kaya yun, akala ko dito ko lang sa GT mababasa yun.. never thought that I could experience it myself. Galing ni bf magsatisfy. One happy girlfriend! :)

good job girl!! hahaha can't stop smiling while reading your post! nako, wait til you can't anymore count the Os. but really, kinilig ako dito!!! <3

----

Monday morning pa. I'm advancing though, bukas sure na meron eh. Haha!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #244 on: October 29, 2014, 07:58:53 am »
imyourangel, that's indeed a milestone. Go lang nang go. More to come. Pun intended!

simang, you naughty, naughty girl, but it's a good kind of naughty, so I am very supportive!

---

Last night... was a blast!!!

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #245 on: October 29, 2014, 10:10:42 am »
i was waiting for your post insanelypurposeprincess and eto na... wohooooo... keep it coming ladies.. keep it coming..

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #246 on: October 29, 2014, 10:18:31 am »
Thanks @simang and @IPP! I don't know if I can reach the point wherein I would not be able to count my O's anymore. Haha! Di ko nga akalain we'll reach ganun kadami. Nakakapanglambot pala. Haha! :) More to come indeed.

simang

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #247 on: October 30, 2014, 10:33:50 am »
Kagabi 😊

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #248 on: October 30, 2014, 10:55:02 am »
futboler_dati, always me? There are others, too... you know! Wait till I am silent.. which is soon!

imyourangel, indeed! Tiring and makes you weak in the knees and all over really, but definitely worth it! It will happen, for sure. Just give it time. Ganyan talaga... the longer you're at it, the more you discover about your body and what triggers you to reach your Os.

simang, yey! Hooray! You jumped him or he jumped you or sabay? lol, I kid!

---

This morning for us! :D

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #249 on: October 30, 2014, 04:21:21 pm »
insanelypurpleprincess rainy season mo lang siguro ngayon. :-)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #250 on: October 30, 2014, 10:58:38 pm »
^ Perhaps! And I am lovin' it!

---

So, it seems I have another update! About a few hours ago :)

melle17

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #251 on: October 31, 2014, 03:54:50 pm »
^ i am so inggit with you na sis insanelypurpleprincess! huhuhu my last was almost 2 weeks ago na...

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #252 on: October 31, 2014, 04:03:31 pm »
^ wag ka mag-alala.. di ka nag-iisa.. na-iingit din ako kay insanelypurpleprincess ehhh. prinsesang prinsesa talaga sya ngayon sa partner nya

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #253 on: November 02, 2014, 01:14:08 pm »
^^ melle17, di bale sis! After today, I will be sooooo inggit with everyone else na in this thread.
^ futb0ler_dati, hayaan mo na. After today... prinsesa ako in selfie.
---
Around 6.30am this fine Sunday morning!

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #254 on: November 02, 2014, 01:34:39 pm »
^ last na ba talaga yan insanelypurpleprincess? baka humabol pa mamayang gabi. :-)

anyways kung ganun, after today dun tayo magkita kita sa isang thread. when was the last time you pleasure your self. hehe ;-)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #255 on: November 02, 2014, 06:22:40 pm »
^ Yep, for sure you'll see me on the other thread. As for my last being last this morning.. I highly doubt it. I intend to make the most out of the opportunity presented to me.

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #256 on: November 02, 2014, 08:31:37 pm »
^ mauna na ako magpost sa inyo dun sa kabila...

sa akin walang oppurtunity na pinepresent eh. hahaga

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #257 on: November 03, 2014, 08:27:29 am »
Really early this morning! Initially thought that I was just having a wet dream --- but, it was waaaaaay much better than a wet dream, indeed!

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #258 on: November 03, 2014, 12:00:38 pm »
matagal na yun last ko.. more than a week na yata  :-\

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: When was the last time you had sex? (Thread 4)
« Reply #259 on: November 03, 2014, 04:14:56 pm »
^^ insanelypurpleprincess, ayan may humabol pa na isa. hehe

^ okay lang yan. wait ka lang magkakaroon ka na rin ulit ng sexytime... wait ka lang.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close