We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I received some pms I think since im new I cant reply yet... a guy asked... why daw ayaw ni mister... ang dahilan lagi inaantok siya, pagod, dapat daw kanina padaw dapat. mamaya daw...etc.. pag nagyayaya ako biglang may issue na bigla na kesho kanina inoffend moko, kanina yung joke mo di nakakatuwa.. its like pag nagyaya ako biglang serious sya tapos hahalungkatin kasalanans ko within the day or before.. another one asked. when we were bf gfs pa lang pala ganun na... yeah.. nuon pa man.. he most of the.time rejects me.. kasi again and again.. inaantok daw.. call center agents kami minsan magkashift different off, overlapping naman. so we get to spend the night together at least once a week before. so its like. he came from the night shift derecho sa house ko, then ako off na from last night pa I have all the energy from the world then siya antok naman.. so before ok.. fine, antok nga naman.. he wakes up the following day super tanghali naman. tipong naghibernate... then me naman I have to do some errands then he has to go home na after.lunch so sobrang bihira na nuon.. I thought it would change kung magkasama na kami sa house.but it became worst.pa.talaga.... and I dont.even enjoy the sex.. routine siya eh.. walang bago, paulit ulit yung position.. top ako then doggy then yun na. nung first times namin super saya naman.. he fingers and eats me nuon ngayon...,? asa pako