We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Anyway, in my case, I wasn't as lucky as ava_girl or sis janelc, perhaps I was luckier (haha joke), kasi my ex wasn't remorseful and not ready to change. While he said "wala na sila ng mistress nya" for the nth time nung sinabi kong magfile ako ng annulment, hindi nako naniwala kasi everything he says cannot be relied on e. (By the way, his mistresses are full pledged mistresses ha, may bahay sila, may anak, may katulong, may driver, etc, parang nagbabahay bahayan talaga) Kaya mahirap i-accept. But then, I just had to move on as it is the only way to go. Pagod narin ako.