watch now

Author Topic: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3  (Read 116267 times)

yanla

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #420 on: February 11, 2015, 01:53:51 pm »
Hi Everyone,

Sharing my experiences with the FTs I tried. So far, 2 pa lang sila. Si Sandy and Abbee. I often read na similar sila so here's my two cents.

1. Sandy - Sandy didn't show any cards when I had my reading. I am not sure how she does it pero she was spot on on things. She provided insights to my life. I am not sure you guys will like it - but predictions to the future are few. But I really really liked her. Gut feel lang. Her fee is 1000 Php. Session lasted for over an hour.

2. Abbee - Her session lasted more than 2 hours. Inubos namin yung card sa deck. Actually, pareho naman sila ng sinasabi ni Sandy. This one lang - you can see it through cards. Good vibes lang. She also included in the session yung healing. Her fee is 2500 PHp.

If I were compare the two - si Sandy is like my bad ass friend and si Abbee is my sweet friend. Both are awfully nice.

Sino pa bang okay? I wanted to try Alex Manuel and Velanthas kaso mag-iipon muna ako. :) Any feedback?

castelli

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #421 on: February 11, 2015, 02:24:35 pm »
Nagmahal na si sandy? The last time I ask about her is 700 lang siya... And now 1k na? Is it good ba?

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #422 on: February 11, 2015, 02:45:19 pm »
madami na atang nag tataas ng rate..
thank you, GT daw.. hehe

shayne_12

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #423 on: February 11, 2015, 03:26:35 pm »
about ol reading, di ba pede kay ms emma na bday lang ang info :)

Hi Sis Simpleemie,
Full name and birthdate kelangan niya dear.. :)

Larrah

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #424 on: February 11, 2015, 08:26:46 pm »

@shayne_12: Thank you for your PM sis!! Sana nga magkatotoo!!! :) I wish the same for you too!
Try to reach Ms. Emma, tsyagaan mo lang. She's busy kasi. :))

Btw, how many posts do I need to make para ma-enable ang Private message ko?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 12:46:10 pm by Larrah »

belliecute

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #425 on: February 11, 2015, 10:39:32 pm »
Gusto ko ng session with Ms Emma na face to face.. kamusta yung group session nung feb 8?

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #426 on: February 12, 2015, 01:10:27 am »
I regret not joining the girls with emma last sunday :( pag may next sama ako ah :)

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #427 on: February 12, 2015, 07:10:31 am »
Oo nga, I forgot to ask about the group session with Emma. How was it? Pano yun kasi madami kayo, nasa ibang area ba sila Emma chaka ibang area yung mga naghihintay ng turn nila?

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #428 on: February 12, 2015, 10:11:23 am »
Regarding Ms Emma:

This is my first time ever na lumapit sa psychic. Last year I texted her thru Viber di sya nagreply but the other day when I tried it again, sumagot sya then kahapon natuloy yung online reading namin. Her charge is P500, sent thru Cebuana.

PAST - eto ang spot on sa kanya, when I read her text about my recent ex, wow, as in basang basa nya yung reason nung break up namin. She advised me na may pag-asa pa ang reconciliation if I will do the first move

PRESENT - she said may something sa house namin that a normal eye can't see. Di ako maka agree kasi wala naman ako third eye pero I've heard stories sa mga neighbors ko na yung kids nila may nakikita, i don't know, deadma na lang ako kasi ayoko matakot

FUTURE - she told me what can I expect or what will possibly happen to me this year in terms of career and business, also sa health. May travel din daw ako sa provinces this year pero di ko maisip yung possible reasons na magtravel ako eh wala naman ako plano, wala ako budget  ;D pero we'll see. She said that may makakasamaan akong loob na babae, medyo nagtaka ako kasi totoo naman na may nakasamaan ako ng loob pero last year pa. Sana hindi na magkatotoo this year, so I guess ingat lang din ako with my words/actions. 

The reading lasted for an hour, okay naman sya sumagot, may tanong na di kaya i-elaborate esp sa health. Sa business question naman parang generic yung nakikita nya. Pero its a good thing din na early this year magparead kasi I can look forward to this things. Malakas talaga yung perception nya. I'm curious naman sa tarot reading capabilities nya. Maybe next year, I want to see if her visions/perceptions will come true.


tiririt

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #429 on: February 12, 2015, 11:11:43 am »
Hi sisses. we're also organizing meet up with Ms. Emma. Date is Feb 21. Cubao area.  Pls pm me  konti na lang kc kulang. thanks

Larrah

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #430 on: February 12, 2015, 12:50:55 pm »
Hindi natuloy yung group session with Ms. Emma last Feb. 8... So sa mga gusto magjoin sa susunod na Group session with her, just message tiririt for FEB. 21 Cubao area.

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #431 on: February 12, 2015, 12:53:19 pm »
Nagbackread lang konti. IMO it's best to stay away from rituals. Based sa mga nababasa at nakekwento sa'kin e ang kadalasan na pinapagawa, nagpapabalik ng ex-boyfriend o di kaya kung anong issue pa na related din sa lalake. Pag ganun ang case, naku good riddance na lang sa lalake. Gagastos ka pa sa pagpapabalik e meron naman diyang iba, plus as told here a number of times na rin maraming nanloloko sa mga pagpaparitual. Habang tumatagal e palaki ng palaki ang hinihingi sa'yo, marerealize mo na lang baon ka na sa utang. Please do not be this desperate.

Ngayon if you have a genuine, un-selfish concern naman I suggest go to anthony vivero. Meron thread dito about him.

castelli

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #432 on: February 12, 2015, 02:49:45 pm »
Anong meron kay anthony vivero?

Larrah

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #433 on: February 12, 2015, 03:55:31 pm »
@castelli Check out his website... sobrang nakaka-amaze ang story nya. http://anthony-vivero.blogspot.com/2008/08/enlightenment-by-anthony-vivero.html

Since sobrang lapit lang pala ng bahay nya sa amin, I might visit him on Saturday for a free healing session. If updated ang website nya, it says every Wednesday and Saturday ang schedules nya from 8am-7pm. I will try to drop by at his place.

castelli

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #434 on: February 12, 2015, 04:07:51 pm »
Where is his place?

Larrah

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #435 on: February 12, 2015, 05:22:07 pm »
PARANAQUE.
Click the link I posted above... His whole address is written there.

simpleemie

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #436 on: February 12, 2015, 05:23:03 pm »
Im interested sa group reading with ms emma if cubao area lang. What to expect po ba pag group reading? Is it still 1 hour pa rin? One on one pa din?

shentacey

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #437 on: February 12, 2015, 06:36:53 pm »
I tried sending message to FT Emma though Viber last night and she responded naman agad for available online reading. 1k tarot and 500 numerology. just waiting for her response.

Larrah

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #438 on: February 12, 2015, 10:24:20 pm »
Sino gusto sumama to have a healing session or consultation with Anthony Vivero on Saturday?
Sobrang galing daw nya and a true clairvoyant... He can even see who you were in your past life...

I will visit his place in B.F. Homes paranaque on Saturday. I might be there at 7am.
The schedule of his healing sessions are every Wednesday and Saturdays: between 8am - 7pm. I've read sa "Past life" thread dito sa GT that he is very very good... and a real gifted healer. (serious disease/ ailments, mga mangkukulam na binalikan ng kinulam nila, or taong kinulam, even your deepest secrets, and your current situation/ problem he can see through)... I want to witness it for myself, so I am very excited to see him. And the thing is, it is FREE.

I will be praying for each one of you who are also experiencing depression like me. God bless you all.

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #439 on: February 12, 2015, 10:32:19 pm »
^I think sis the actual healing starts after lunch time pa, but confirm mo na lang din to be sure. After the mass healing you can also ask him questions. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close