watch now

Author Topic: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3  (Read 116192 times)

mommyfirst

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #400 on: February 08, 2015, 01:55:13 pm »
After two years of absence, I finally found my way back to girltalk and this is the first post I decided to read (and back-read). I tried emma nine years ago through a friend. Dalaga pa sya noon and I would say she was really spot on. It's good to hear that she is still active though may mga issues sya. Back then, I think mahirap na makipag-schedule sa kanya kasi siguro sa dami ng mga clients nya.
Anyways, mabait naman sya.
I am curious though about Ms. Mabel. Could anyone please pm me her contact details? Appreciate it much mga sis!
It's good to be back!

angelholics

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #401 on: February 08, 2015, 02:36:18 pm »
hi newbie here :)
after ages of checking out GT.. i finally signed up.. anyway just wanted to share i had my reading with: Johnson Chua (binondo) and Rei King (makati/ortigas).. lol kelangan dalawa para may second opinion :)

pareho silang chinese but speaks tagalog. johnson chua is a fengshui master.. rei king is a fengshui master and tarot/card reader/crystal healer.


purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #402 on: February 09, 2015, 12:39:50 pm »
hi newbie here :)
after ages of checking out GT.. i finally signed up.. anyway just wanted to share i had my reading with: Johnson Chua (binondo) and Rei King (makati/ortigas).. lol kelangan dalawa para may second opinion :)

pareho silang chinese but speaks tagalog. johnson chua is a fengshui master.. rei king is a fengshui master and tarot/card reader/crystal healer.

I've heard about rei king. How would you rate them naman sis?

japs

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #403 on: February 09, 2015, 01:51:13 pm »
how did you contact him sis? Tell us how he is with his prediction ha. Thanks!

shentacey

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #404 on: February 09, 2015, 02:15:13 pm »
how did you contact him sis? Tell us how he is with his prediction ha. Thanks!

Sure! meron siyang FB site: https://www.facebook.com/TataPsychicReader

Larrah

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #405 on: February 09, 2015, 06:03:50 pm »
I just want to share my reading session with MS. EMMA today:

One word - "WOW"!!!!!!!! She is unbelievably gifted. I was really amazed by her gifted talent. I didn't even have to ask questions: She narrated everything and very detailed about my past, present and future. The first card she opened... BOOM! Spot on!!! She was able to spot right away the reason why I came to see her. She immediately saw what I am going thru. I wasn't able to contain my emotions and suddenly cried. Second, third card... Spot on... She mentioned that the person I am involved with is not here in the Philippines... It's true. She narrated everything from my current situation, the existing problem... the caused of it... my personality and the other persons personality and behaviour... As if, she knew us very well. Not even my closest friends or family knew so much about me & my previous relationship. But she was able to connect everything. Then what shocked me the most was, she mentioned something about me that almost no one knew about it. I was really amazed!

MS. EMMA's predictions just confirmed what MS. JADE MARTIN & the other FT predicted me. They have almost similar readings, just a little bit of difference... but all in all the most vital details was the same. Just the thing is, with Ms. Jade we only did thru Facebook, but I think her readings were good... with Ms. Emma, it was face to face session so it was more detailed, longer and engaging.

Ms. Emma & Ms. Jade Martin are very good... I highly recommend them both. They both are very friendly and show genuine concern to the client, as if they are your closest friends. They gave great advices on how to fix your situation. I will definitely have a reading again with them.

I will just have to do my part and take action so my predictions will come in to light and also with continuous prayer to the LORD. I maybe hopeless and helpless right now, but after such talk with them... I feel like I am seeing a bit of light at the end of this dark tunnel. May GOD have mercy on me.

I'm just keeping my hopes up with PRAYERS!
Good luck to all of you... GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

P.S.: FAITHANDFATE, sorry I cannot reply to your Private Messages as it is still disabled. Thanks
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 06:06:55 pm by Larrah »

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #406 on: February 09, 2015, 08:07:48 pm »
^Magaling talaga si Emma no? Gifted talaga, mahirap lang talaga magschedule ng appointment sa kanya. I'm thinking kung babalik ako sa kanya and this time face to face session naman since she's in Cavite. Sa Cavite ba yung session nyo?

Larrah

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #407 on: February 09, 2015, 09:13:59 pm »
^ Yes Cavite siya.

japs

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #408 on: February 10, 2015, 07:33:03 am »
Actually magaling talaga si Emma, punto per punto ang mga sinabi niya and nagkakatotoo! Hahaha.. Sa lahat ng FT na naitry ko, sya lang ang spot on 99.9%.

belliecute

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #409 on: February 10, 2015, 08:47:42 am »
mga sis natuloy ba yung group session nyo with Ms. Emma?

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #410 on: February 10, 2015, 09:00:12 am »
HI japs, were you able to try Len Len na?

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #411 on: February 10, 2015, 10:22:47 am »
Sis japs and sis angel nung nagpahula ba kayo kay emma sa viber tinawagan nya kayo or through chat lang? Yung sa akin kasi through viber chat lang hindi nya narinig voice ko and vice versa so naisip ko baka hindi ganun ka effective kung chat lang. Yung hula nya naman sa akin sa future pa so hindi ko pa masasabi kung talagang magaling nga sya.

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #412 on: February 10, 2015, 11:01:25 am »
how much  charge ni emma? gusto ko lang talaga malaman yung career pathway ko eh kung saan ba ako mag susucceed :(

Larrah

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #413 on: February 10, 2015, 11:34:18 am »
@shayne_12 : sorry di ako makareply sa PM. Yup, ako nga... Oo yun din ang sabi nya.

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #414 on: February 10, 2015, 12:15:18 pm »
@pret_ty68, text lang kami sa viber. Nasabi kong magaling talaga siya kasi may something personal tungkol sakin na nakita nya without me having to tell her. Wala pa nga akong balak sabihin sana yun eh kaso wala nakita nya eh, hahaa.

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #415 on: February 10, 2015, 01:16:49 pm »
^
Pareho pala tayo sis sa viber chat lang. Sana magkatotoo yung mga positive na hula nya sa akin.

^^
500 ang rate nang online reading sis kwang sun

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #416 on: February 10, 2015, 05:08:27 pm »
Sayang di ko nabasa agad, nakasama sana ako nung Feb 8.

Mga sis, baka meron kayo ulit group session with Ms Emma, I'm interested. Kindly PM me nalang ha. Salamat!  :)

shayne_12

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #417 on: February 10, 2015, 06:34:27 pm »
I tried Mama Stella of Bacoor Cavite and Ms Mabel.

Si Mama Stella, although may mga missed siya ng konti pero halos pareho sila ni Emma ng reading sakin. Kahit hindi ako magtanong, alam ni Mama Stella yung current na nararamdaman ko or situation ko. She uses playing cards nung nagparead ako pero hindi siya ganun kadetalyado. Pero for me, okay na rin siya. :)

With Ms Mabel naman, she explained everything about the card, Sinasagot naman niya lahat ng tanong ko and tama naman lahat ng sinabi niya sakin. I am hoping na tama yung mga predictions niya sakin. :)


With Emma naman. Sa kanya talaga ako babalik!!! Hahaha.. Very detailed kasi siya kapag niread ka niya whether viber or in person. And sabi ko nga, halos lahat ng predictions niya  last year, nagkakatotoo na sakin. Sana lang yung mga predictions niya sakin this year mangyari na.. Mahirap lang talaga siyang contactin.. :)

simpleemie

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #418 on: February 11, 2015, 10:45:56 am »
about ol reading, di ba pede kay ms emma na bday lang ang info :)

castelli

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #419 on: February 11, 2015, 01:35:50 pm »
Hi, I've been reading this since last year. Like the other girls here the main reason why I'm looking for good fortuneteller is because I need to find answers to my questions. Because of this forum I've already tried maryrose, lenlen and jade martin. I want to share my experience with them and this is a honest review about them. First FT Maryrose, okay siya nung unang reading namin nasagot naman niya lahat ng tanong ko and may mga bagay siyang sinabi sa akin na tama naman (like mga description) inalok niya din ako ng mga rituals and because I'm really desperate to get the thing that I wanted pumayag ako. honestly more than a month na kami nagriritual pero wala pa rin akong resulta na nafeefeel pero di naman ako galit or sinisiraan siya dahil mabait naman siya sa akin baka di pa kasi talaga time na mangyari yung bisa ng ritual or baka di na rin talaga mangyayari di ko masabi. second naman ay si FT Lenen tinary ko siya dahil yung mga pinipili ko talaga mga ft dito is yung hindi gaano pinag-uusapan dahil natatakot ako baka binubuhat lang nila yung sarili nilang bangko. anyway with her naman nung una okay siya as in. yung firts reading naman after how many days may nangayri pero di naman ganon kaperfect so na amaze ako and umulit ako sa kanya pero online na this time ngayon naman sobrang disappointed ako sa kanaya dahil lahat sablay as in walang nangyari sa mga sinabi niya kasi binigyan niya ako ng mga date and time pero niiisa don ay walang nangyari. my last and third for the moment is with FT Jade Martin, with her naman I tried her promo na 25pesos per question but minimum of 4 questions well di nga siya nag sugarcoat and direct to the point lang. Mejjo di ako nasatify kasi she doesn't give timeline or time frame nga siguro may misses din siyang sinabi kasi di ko rin sure kung yung sinasabi niya isa halo-halo meaning baka may past na doon present and future mejjo di ko talaga naintindihan. the bright side naman with my session with her is gumaan yung loob di ko alam bakit parang kumalma ako in a way. maybe fortunetellers talaga are not perfect sometimes they can things that can perfectly hit your personality but sometimes totally sablay.

Can anyone here help me regarding my situation sa mga rituals na yan? I spent so much money already but the result I wanted was never achieved. Have you tired to engage sa mga offers nila na ganyan? I hope somebody will actually read this answer my question and I hope you'll share things with me. thank you so much :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close