We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sa mga naka-try na both, how does mabel compare to baby?
Uh, if I’m not mistaken, Robert Das is the same guy who said Kris Aquino would be knocked-up by Coco Martin, LOL #legit
I just had a session with Mabel.Many thanks to those nainistorbo ko and gave me her number. Thank you for taking the time to answer me Anyway, she was awesome and very friendly.She answered my questions very bluntly and I like that. Kahit na negative and naririnig ko, okay lang at least di siya nagsugar coat. Naliwanagan ako from our session together. I recorded our session so hopefully, magkatotoo mga sinabi niya.Whats weird about her is that she knows what the cards are na before flipping them over. As in alam niya na Judgement ang card or 10 of wands. ganon!! im not sure if its because alam na niya ang bawat baraha kahit na nakababa pa din or super magaling lang talaga siya. siya lang only manghuhula na alam pati ano ang baraha before flipping over.I recommend her