We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis buchakikay: Sama din ako kaya lang I can't send message here siguro dahil probationary pa ako. How can I reach you? or you can pm me your number then I'll text you.. Hirap kasi ako makausap si Emma lately busy daw kasi siya.
Hi, kaka-try ko lang kay ms. baby.. mas gusto ko c ms. baby compared to ms. emma. [textspeak!] factor [textspeak!] face to face kasi kay ms. baby.. c ms baby pag-upo m plang may nasasabi n agd [textspeak!] s nafifeel/confusion m..
Tama ang hula sa akin ni Emma, nagkatotoo na.. She said na magrelocate ako for work and it happened na! Love life na lang kulang. Bahahaz.