We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I just had a session with Ms. Jade. Since hindi naman talaga siya nagbabanggit about her client's pasts and I asked her to talk about the future, I'm unable to confirm the accuracy of her reading pa. Plus, online lang, so purely, q&a. Her responses are direct to the point and she's very generous in answering my questions. More than 1 hour din kami pero she never asked for additional fee. Next time, i-try ko yung personal consultation. Baka sakaling mas satisfying. Iba kasi talaga pag chat lang.
try Bro. Jon. He will freak you out... wag ka nalang magpa upsell ng mga offerings nya.
Hi starfishqueen meet up ba si brother jon or may office siya? and also how much ang fee niya? Thanks
we met at a mall in quezon city at 9pm. i called him up at around 4pm. he charged 1,000pesos. our session lasted for almost 1 1/2 hours.
Personally, I don't believe in fortune tellers. If they can see the future, why don't they bet on horses/try their luck at the lottery or something?And may tinawagan akong line before, I asked for the fortune teller and the lady asked me kung sino ako. Aba, ang sinabi ko, "Kung manghuhula ka or andiyan yung manghuhula, dapat alam niyo!"