watch now

Author Topic: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3  (Read 116389 times)

shayne_12

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #160 on: October 13, 2014, 09:41:32 pm »
Mga sis, ang sabi kasi sakin ni Emma dati yung first time ako nagparead sa kanya, personally 1k per head daw talaga siya. Nagulat din kasi ako kasi ang sabi ko sa kanya namahalan ako, akala ko kahit magkano basta galing sa puso. And then sabi niya hindi naman daw siya nagppresyo sa GT kahit magkano naman daw tinatanggap niya. So I paid her 1k pa rin kasi 2 ang pinaread ko.

I texted her awhile ago and she clarifies 1k daw pagpersonal tapos 500 pesos daw pag viber kasi namamasahe pa daw siya to get the payment sa cebuana or western union.

About sa location naman niya, nung nagpunta kasi ako sa kanya, ang sabi niya kasi basta bumaba ako ng Balagtas Foundation, not sure kung part ng Pandacan yun ah kasi first time ko makapunta dun. hehe..  Pero just to inform you, lilipat na rin siya ng bahay soon..

She said sorry pala sa mga hindi niya narereplyan, ayaw niya magkaroon ng negative image sa inyo, although she will try her best naman to answer all your queries. Mabait naman siya mga sis, patience lang talaga.  ;)

Sakurablossom

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #161 on: October 13, 2014, 11:24:17 pm »
Thanks shayne_12 for the clarification... Sana din magkaroon sya ng sistema para maenjoy naman namin ang kanyang services..

shayne_12

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #162 on: October 13, 2014, 11:46:49 pm »
Hi Sis Angelite, atleast naclarify na din niya if how much yung fee niya. Kahit kasi ako namamahalan ako sa 1k, kaya talagang sinabi ko sa kanya kung ano yung nabasa ko dito sa GT.   :)

Hi Sis Sakurablossom, no problem.  ;) Naging friend ko na din siya kaya ayoko rin may marinig akong hindi maganda sa kanya. Kaya sinasabi ko rin kung ano yung feedback niyo sa kanya para malaman din niya at para maging maayos din niya kung ano dapat iimprove sa kanya.  Once you get to know her naman personally, mabait naman talaga siya and even her family mabait din.  Konting pasensya lang talaga.. :)

sintamoni

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #163 on: October 17, 2014, 09:48:51 am »
I noticed there are 2 "Thread 3".  :)

I've been a member of girltalk for several years and I've been a lurker on this forum for years as well. This will be my first time to post on this thread.

I've consulted with 6 FTs so far and I would like to share my experience with each one.

1. Jovi - Shangri-La Mall

A friend of mine was the one who introduced me to psychic readings. She got to know Jovi through her boss and since Jovi was a regular at their coffee shop in Shangri-la Mall. It was where Jovi would hold his readings with clients.

At first, I was quite hesitant about going with her. I was not a believer of FTs. She started telling me about her own experiences with Jovi and this got me curious.

My first reading with Jovi went quite well. I was quite pleased with the reading. I didn't have to say anything as he already knew what I was thinking, what was going on with me at that time. He was really spot-on. So, by the time when we got to the question and answer part I couldn't think of anything to ask him as he already answered it in his general reading. After this first reading, I told myself to wait and see if his predictions will come true. True enough, all of it did come true. Since then, I have frequently consulted Jovi whenever I had doubts or questions or needed clarifications.

Last year, for the nth time I went back to Jovi. I was having love problems and needed some guidance. The reading was very negative. I refused to believe what he told me. I told myself that I can change the outcome. Sad to say, what he predicted came true. I guess that no matter what I do to try and change the outcome, nothing will happen if the other person involved will not change his actions. I was really so depressed and heartbroken. 

It was then that I decided to try another FT, thinking that maybe I'll get better readings with them.
I found the rest on this forum.  :)


aquatheyst

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #164 on: October 17, 2014, 05:53:29 pm »
Has anyone tried Nanay Edith from San Pedro Laguna or Darwin from Sta. Rosa Laguna? I wanted to know the reviews for these fortune tellers if they are ok...

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #165 on: October 18, 2014, 02:26:42 pm »
hi... just sharing...

antony viviero will be having a psychic fair on oct 26, sunday
there will be 10 psychcs available ..
fee: P1k...

pickypickles

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #166 on: October 18, 2014, 06:26:10 pm »
Busy daw si Velanthas lately. Gusto ko talaga siyang matry. Sa mga may experience na sa kanya, how was it?

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #167 on: October 19, 2014, 07:35:26 pm »
^Sis madami na reviews kay velanthas. Backread ka here and previous threads. ;)

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #168 on: October 20, 2014, 03:49:48 am »
Anyone here recently had a session with emma? So far si emma and jade martin lang alam ko nagoonline reading. Pero between the two, I prefer emma. Ang problema lang kasi sa kanya yung communication pero si jade iba kasi vibes ko sa kanya eh

sintamoni

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #169 on: October 20, 2014, 06:17:20 am »
Oopps bawal pala Yung sunod sunod na posts. Sayang nawala Yung mga reviews ko. :(

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #170 on: October 20, 2014, 09:43:51 am »
i sometimes wonder if fts use your weakness against you

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #171 on: October 20, 2014, 10:21:57 am »
^what do you mean sis?

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #172 on: October 20, 2014, 10:33:35 am »
@sintamoni iklian mo na lang siguro para kasya sa isang post.

Nawala din yung post about sa psychic fair kina Anthony Vivero. :( Anyway, any of you sisses plan to go there? Pay is 1k and you have access na to different readers, tarot only one of them. Sa fortune telling, tarot pa lang ang natatry ko and ordinary cards, pati pala numerology. I'm curious about the use of tea leaves.

I'm thinking of going with another GT sis. If meron sa inyo pupunta, then hopefully magkita tayo. :D Meron ba? Haha.

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #173 on: October 20, 2014, 09:04:04 pm »
tara gora tayo.. fortune eb na ito.. lol..
kung need nyo direction, ask lang ha..

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #174 on: October 21, 2014, 09:42:49 am »
The feedbacks on Anthony Vivero on the other thread are amazing! So much so that a thread was created for him. Parang ibang level siya.

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #175 on: October 21, 2014, 09:56:57 am »
I sent an email to Velanthas yesterday and she replied naman kaagad. We'll meet on Saturday. There are prior sessions daw before me. I think packed talaga ang schedule niya.

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #176 on: October 22, 2014, 08:37:41 am »
The feedbacks on Anthony Vivero on the other thread are amazing! So much so that a thread was created for him. Parang ibang level siya.

ibang level talaga.. pag na meet mo yun.. you will also be amazed..

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #177 on: October 22, 2014, 09:46:49 am »
^Feeling ko nga eh :) Unfortunately, wala kasi ako sa pinas. Gustong gusto ko pumunta, nakaka inggit nga kayo sa kabila. Feeling ko ang dami kong matutunan kung pupunta ako.

starfishqueen

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #178 on: October 23, 2014, 08:50:58 pm »
ibang level talaga.. pag na meet mo yun.. you will also be amazed..

which thread? share the link pls. tia!

anirazc anasor

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic Thread 3
« Reply #179 on: October 23, 2014, 08:54:04 pm »
Sama ko! Saan to and when??

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close