watch now

Author Topic: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette  (Read 5819 times)

escobarina420

  • Guest
Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« on: July 22, 2014, 05:09:02 pm »
Anong ginagamit nyo? Baka may pwede kayong irecommend na pangcontour?

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 05:25:29 pm »
I also wanna know coz I wanna practice contouring. I saw happy skin's skulptacular the other day and I've been thinking if I should buy it. Suggestions please  :)

escobarina420

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 06:43:30 pm »
anyone can suggest, marami akong nakikita from my friends and they are using Anastasia contour kit, or Graftobian palette but walang topic about contouring on this forum kasi so better share your thoughts on this.

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 07:01:02 pm »
Looking for one din. Waiting for recos. ;-)

anirazc anasor

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 07:12:16 pm »
I use smashbox contour powder and  cindy lou manizer for highlighting.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 07:19:36 pm »
Majolica Majorca BR355 and Mary-Lou Manizer :)

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 01:29:06 am »
My favorite is Bobbi Brown. :)

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 09:20:06 am »
around how much are these? trial make up lang sana kasi mag aaral palang din ako hehe

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 01:14:53 pm »
@t_r_i_s_h - sis i don't think they trial make ups ee pero you can visit their shop naman then mag tester ka. hehe. 3K-4K yun sa Bobbi Brown. Pero hindi ka magsisisi. :) I don't know kung may cheaper version sa ibang brands. Pero ang alam ko Etude meron. Atleast yun mas mura. Mamaya pag hindi umulan daan ako etude para maghanap. ;)

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 01:29:29 pm »
how bout the happy skin contour palette.. any reviews mga sis? :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2014, 04:43:24 pm »
I'm looking for a contour palette din, or kahit sculpting powder lang. Something that's kinda taupe. Browns don't seem to work on me eh. Maganda ba yung Nyx in Taupe?

leily

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2014, 07:08:03 pm »
For newbies to contouring like myself, Cover Girl Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush is good product to start.

SUTIL

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2014, 07:36:22 pm »
I use Happy Skin's sculptular contouring kit. I like that the contouring powder is [textspeak!] orangey brown like others. it's warm enough for a natural-looking contour.  it's lightly pigmented but definitely buildable. meron din shang guide on how to contour and highlight on the packaging. yung highlighting powder wish ko lang mejo champagne-y ang shade.

escobarina420

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2014, 08:50:51 pm »
anyone using the following;

Anastasia Contour kit
Graftobian contour or concealer palette
Nars Contour blush
MUFE Skulpting Kit

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2014, 02:08:18 pm »
I use either -

NARS Paloma
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette (Radiant Light)
UD Tease (from Naked 2)
MAC Cork

I'm still practicing and trying to find the perfect contour. And I am lemming for the NARS contour brush!!!

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2015, 07:05:37 pm »
NYX Taupe. Although blush siya, it is the perfect contouring shade for light-skinned girls like me ;)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2015, 11:38:02 pm »
Lemming ko yung Too Faced Cocoa Contour palette! Looks sooo pretty! But I might first try The Body Shop's honey bronzer or Bahama Mama and see if contouring is for me, hehe. My first attempt was a disaster - I used MAC's msf Dark. :-\

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2015, 11:42:41 pm »
I use the balm bahamama. Newbie lang ako sa contouring..

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2015, 02:35:03 pm »
The balm bahama mama, benefit hoola, inglot (may contour powder pans), clinique may contour stick ayan yata yung available dito hindi ko din alam bibilin gusto ko lang mag practice haha between hoola saka yung bronzing powder ng bobbi brown (matte) mas gusto ko yung hoola or dahil clueless yung sa sa contour haha hindi kasi siya kapanipaniwala. Gusto ko yung anastasia kaso sayang naman hindi ko magagamit lahat.. Baka yung bahama mama na lang bilhin ko kasi mura haha bumili muna ako ng brush yung zoeva na dupe daw ng ita brush.

lady gwenhwyfar

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2015, 05:24:32 pm »
@escobarina420 i used mufe sculpting kit during our makeup class. i loved it!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close