watch now

Author Topic: Colonics/Colon Irrigation/Colon Cleansing  (Read 7659 times)

annamarie88

  • Guest
Colonics/Colon Irrigation/Colon Cleansing
« on: July 19, 2014, 05:06:55 am »
May nakatry na ba nito? Been searching here, wala  ;D A friend told me meron sa Makati Med, pero wala na sya dito, hindi ko na follow up.. I'll call MMC maybe, pero wait muna feedbacks.. Parang feeling ko i'm so bloated, not naman constipated hehe

"Colon cleansing (also known as colon therapy) encompasses a number of alternative medical therapies claimed to remove nonspecific "toxins" from the colon and intestinal tract. Colon cleansing may be branded colon hydrotherapy, a colonic or colonic irrigation.

Colonic irrigation also known as colon hydrotherapy, colonic hydrotherapy, or a "colonic", is a treatment which is used "to wash out the contents of the large bowel by means of copious enemas using water.

It is the infusion of water into the rectum by a colon therapist to cleanse and flush out the colon."


Well, if you google naman, there are blogs naman about it, much better lang kung pinoy experience.. Post away sisses  :)

gumpaste

  • Guest
Re: Colonics/Colon Irrigation/Colon Cleansing
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 10:30:17 am »
I tried colonics before and it is a tool when you're changing your lifestyle--particularly when you're shifting to a cleaner diet (going for plant-based from processed food, meat-heavy diet)--to aid your colon in moving impacted food debris for better nutrient absorption.

However, I have seen many people who do colonics as a periodic cleansing regimen without making any changes to the way they eat and that simply defeats the purpose. When not used in the right context, it can leave the colon weak and in a deficit of beneficial bacteria. It is important to do this with the guidance of a trusted health provider.

mixxy16

  • Guest
Re: Colonics/Colon Irrigation/Colon Cleansing
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 12:14:03 pm »
The Farm at San Benito here in Lipa offers 3 different kinds of Colon Hydrotherapy. Not sure what's the difference between the 3 though, but I'm only familiar with Colema since I'm doing this here at home. You can check their website. :)

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Colonics/Colon Irrigation/Colon Cleansing
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 03:50:39 pm »
Curious din ako about this -- masakit ba ang procedure? Is it messy? Ano side-effects pagkauwi? Etc..

Hubby and I want to start eating healthily, and we want to jumpstart sana the process by doing this..

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Colonics/Colon Irrigation/Colon Cleansing
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 06:51:36 pm »
My sister did this before, and I would want to do it too after I give birth.  I just find it a bit expensive, and the colonic centres don't really give enough information regarding the service.  I also wonder if there are trained doctors in the centres.

annamarie88

  • Guest
Re: Colonics/Colon Irrigation/Colon Cleansing
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 04:05:06 am »
Thanks sis gumpaste! I agree, kaya gusto ko ito gawin together with juice detox (again) before i get pregnant para healthy living na din all the way.. Saan ka pala nag-undergo nito and how much? :)

Thanks sks mixxy16, i googled nga their site.. Saw this blog, coffee powder mixed with water ginamit sa kanya, syo din? How much? Hindi ko pa naexplore yung site nila hehe basically same lang din yung procedure na nabasa ko sa colema experience ni blogger, parang may options pa what to use sa san benito.. Hehe yung sa makati med, water lang ata.. :)

Sis bagaholic_chewy google mo colema san benito, may link doon ng blog ng colema experience, icopy paste mo na lang, hindi ko alam if pwede kasi post ng link :) hindi ko pa din nainquire sa makati med, ang layo kasi san benito, i forgot how much sa mmc 5,500-7000 siguro hehe

Sis nicoletta san yung kay sister mo and how much? After nya manganak? Not right after? I've read kasi also na yung iba enema before giving birth, para pag napush si mommy, clean hehe yung sa colema blog, i think hindi doctor yung gumawa, therapist daw, hmmm sa mmc not sure, baka naman doon doctor, still have to check :)

mixxy16

  • Guest
Re: Colonics/Colon Irrigation/Colon Cleansing
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2014, 06:46:43 am »
^no sis. DIY ako with help of my mom. We know how to do it kasi my mom supplies colema accessories, such as the board, etc. to others who also practice colon cleansing by colema. Yes, kapeng barako ginagamit namin. :)

annamarie88

  • Guest
Re: Colonics/Colon Irrigation/Colon Cleansing
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 03:17:24 pm »
^nice sis, tipid yan hehe after ba, ano pakiramdam, clean? I cant wait  ;D

christian321

  • Guest
Re: Colonics/Colon Irrigation/Colon Cleansing
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2014, 05:04:53 pm »
^no sis. DIY ako with help of my mom. We know how to do it kasi my mom supplies colema accessories, such as the board, etc. to others who also practice colon cleansing by colema. Yes, kapeng barako ginagamit namin. :)

can you share your method.?

i have my my own method and regularly ko ginagawa... pero lemon & papaya ginagamit ko..

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Colonics/Colon Irrigation/Colon Cleansing
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2015, 06:57:15 pm »
annamarie88

Colonicshydrotherapy yung napuntahan ng sister ko dati.  This was before she got married and naging consistent na ang bowel movement niya after that.  She's pregnant now so hindi pa niya nagagawa ulit.

annamarie88

  • Guest
Re: Colonics/Colon Irrigation/Colon Cleansing
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2015, 02:21:33 am »
^thanks nicoletta! When I last posted here hindi pa ako buntis pero LMP ko was Aug 26-27 haha Hindi ako nakapag colonics sayang. After a year na lang siguro.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Colonics/Colon Irrigation/Colon Cleansing
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2015, 08:38:47 am »
I did this years go in my early 20's after being operated dahil sa endometriosis. tinaggal yung right ovary ko (oopherectomy)
I remember the name of the clinic, Richter ..I think sila ito: http://www.richteralternativemed.eu.pn/index.html

I do not know how much it was the price before as that was years ago when I last did it.
several sessions din ginawa ko. and I remember I also did this sauna thing, the IV vitamin drip,  and also the holding of 2 metal handles na may konting kuryente while my feet were in a tub of water (I think this was the service called Bio Zapper,not sure), suppose to zap all the bad bacteria/cells that's in my body. We were looking for alternative cure kasi for mo endo as we were scared na baka maulit sa kabila kong ovary.

As for the colonics, what I remember is water lang ginamit. hindi siya makalat and I did not have to get up to expel...contact nalang the center for inquiries.

--I checked their prices and mukang affordable parin sila--
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 08:43:59 am by momentum »

baby.girl

  • Guest
Re: Colonics/Colon Irrigation/Colon Cleansing
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2015, 06:41:09 pm »
I hope someone will post the rate in makati med.  I would prefer to go in a hospital and have a doctor facilitate the treatment.  Ang alam ko machine lang naman yan.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close