watch now

Author Topic: Questions you ask potential yaya for new born  (Read 1223 times)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Questions you ask potential yaya for new born
« on: July 19, 2014, 02:57:38 am »
Hello,

I just would like to ask for the common questions you ask potential yayas for new born.  I'm giving birth soon and I would like to prepare as early as now.

So far, applicants I'm getting have minimal experience pa lang like 2 or 3 newborns palang naaalagaan.  For me parang hindi enough kasi I want someone I can trust talaga na sanay na.  So, how do you sift through the applicants since hindi rin naman mura asking rate nila.  I heard 6k to 8k.

1.  Do you ask for character references and contact number of those previous employers? 

2.  Do you test the knowledge of the yaya regarding sterilisers, brands, preparations, etc?  Spoke with a yaya kanina, when I asked for the things na alam niyang bawal gamitan ng steriliser... Sagot ba naman sakin, "yung mga bawal ilagay sa steriliser, yung mga bawal ilagay sa steriliser".  Ginagalit yata niya ako, what kind of answer is that?

I asked if she knows if membranes should be sterilised as well.  Am I expecting too much?

I want to ask questions kasi sana before I ask the yaya to go to my office for personal interview.  450 din kasi yung travel expense nila and 4500 ang admin fee.  ;)


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close