watch now

Author Topic: Going on a Boat Ride with an Infant/Baby  (Read 950 times)

RAC

  • Guest
Going on a Boat Ride with an Infant/Baby
« on: July 18, 2014, 07:11:03 am »
When is it safe to take a baby on a boat ride? Like, if you want to go whale watching or island hopping. Ilang months old pwede? Hindi ba disturbing sa baby yung ingay ng motor ng bangka? Where can I buy a flotation device for an infant? Thanks.

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Going on a Boat Ride with an Infant/Baby
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 02:47:28 pm »
I took my daughter on a boat ride when she was 3yo from Davao City to Pearl Farm.  I intended to buy floating device sa Speedo pero wala stocks sa Gateway at that time then I forgot na dumaan sa Magnolia. Thank God ok naman. Meron naman life vests sa boat. Some resorts provide free lifevests for the kids.

If you wish to buy, meron sa mga toy stores for cheaper options yung inflatable. Or you can check out Speedo.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close