We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I think the bruises on CB's leg are true pero hindi nakuha sa paso ng sigarilyo or pambubugbog. More likely dahil sa pagdodroga niya. Her lawyer used it as an opportunity to pin down their opponent insteadi ipagamot ang kliyente niya. Which makes me believe din na pro bono na siguro ang service ni topacio sakanya kaya pumapayag siya sa ganyang cheap tactics. CB is obviously mentally unstable. Kung matino yan,, iisipin muna niya kahihiyan ibibgay nito pinaggawa mga anak niya compared sa galit na nararamdaman niya towards ex hubby. Yung mga Tao sa paligid niya wala din magawa para bigyan siya ng proper card.lahat in denial na nababaliw na siya. Hindi ako magugulat kung magtangka yan magpakamatay balang araw.
^ Claudine is the LATEST showbiz update. or at least the most interesting one. I can't speak for everybody but I know I don't hate Claudine. We are all merely expressing our frustrations on how she turned out to be like that. Claudine isn't the only person who was "ganged up" on this thread. Were you also here to "defend" or in your own words, to put things in perspective when all the other celebrities was once "ganged up" here?
and if you don't like the comments here for a specific artista, then do not read and follow this thread.. that simple!
^ correct! super like sis! and if you don't like the comments here for a specific artista, then do not read and follow this thread.. that simple!
First of all, I don't really care about Claudine that I just don't want shallow people who discuss people and not ideas to talk about a has been like her. I hope you're happy now. Read my earlier "cerebral" post and read your reply ugh, cringe worthy. Now you also want to silence me. Who cares. I'd rather be than deal with all these bitterness towards artista's. So long. I don't even follow local artistas! jolgs lahat pati na din ang mga fans. And these useless chatter about jologs local celebs like Claudine, Kathryn, Kris etc are stupid. Hollywood rules.
Anyway, as with all on TV, if you don't like it, switch the channel. just saying.
please take your own advice... and I quote"Anyway, as with all on TV, if you don't like it, switch the channel. just saying."if you don't like it, then don't read this thread!
^ Wooow. Totoo yan sis? San mo nabasa? Hehe. Is she in a relationship now? Last ko lang na balita yung kay Derek eh.