watch now

Author Topic: Pregnancy Jitters  (Read 1381 times)

BDJ

  • Guest
Pregnancy Jitters
« on: July 17, 2014, 05:16:57 am »
Naramdaman niyo rin ba ang pregnancy jitters? Lalo na yung point na malapit ka na manganak? Ano yung mga experience niyo?

Kahit yung worries niyo about the baby's health, condition, ano siya paglaki, magiging mataba ba or payat

Include niyo na rin yung sa case niyo kung makakapag lose ng weight after giving birth, magkakamanas and so on.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 12:49:40 am by BDJ »

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Pregnancy Jitters
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 10:11:43 am »
Ako more on frustrated na. 39w4d na ako at eto wala parin balak lumabas ata etong anak ko. 7lbs++ na siya malamang. Gusto ko na ngang mag pa cs kasi feeling ko hindi din naman ako malalabas yung ganito kalaki ng baby. I was expecting mga 38w palang lumabas na siya kasi ive been having pains and contractions ng mga 32 weeks palang.

I did everything in my will power and i still do. Walk till i almost cry, ang ending ko lang eh masakit na legs. I do squats pa after walking and bounce on my exercise ball. Waley parin. I only signed up for 40w. Hahahaha

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Pregnancy Jitters
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 04:27:21 pm »
For a first time mom, it's only natural to be nervous about the birth. When I had my daughter I was terrified of labor and birth. I've never been hospitalized in my life and absolutely hate needles and blood!

But honestly, when you hit 36 weeks, you'll be so uncomfortable that you want the baby out any way possible! I could barely sleep more than 2 hours at a time because I either had to get up to pee or change position because my hip would begin aching. I remember crying one time while on the toilet in the middle of the night because I was so tired!

I gave birth 2 days shy of my due date and the two weeks prior to that I was so frustrated that I wasn't showing any signs of impending labor. I ended up walking for 2 hours straight and stayed up really late with hubby - went into labor a few hours later!

To all my first time mom friends I tell them not to worry too much, you can't predict how your labor will be and by that time they'll just want the baby out. So far they have told me it's true!  ;D

I guess if you're really anxious you could watch some documentaries. I watched a show called "One Born Every Minute" and it helped prepare me, at least from the perspective of what to expect. My mom naman told me not to watch the show as I might get more scared, I'm more afraid of the unexpected and like to prep myself mentally ahead of time.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close