watch now

Author Topic: Etsy Shop Owners  (Read 2768 times)

MissChievous

  • Guest
Etsy Shop Owners
« on: July 15, 2014, 10:04:32 am »
Hi, mga sis!

I have read dito sa forum na may nag ru-run ng business niya sa Etsy Shop. I am familiar with Etsy shop for a long time already, but didn't consider joining it until I found a shop of one of our sisters here who runs a Digital Invitation shops. I got inspired! And I want to join din.

Just wondering who else are running an Etsy Business here para mapagusapan natin. Just want to get tips.

TIA!  ;D

coffee_art01

  • Guest
Re: Etsy Shop Owners
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 10:06:22 am »
Hi! I'm also interested. I will be following this thread! :)

Chicky_C

  • Guest
Re: Etsy Shop Owners
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 08:43:57 pm »
I think okay lang kapag digital products. Pero kapag handmade goods, ang mahal ng shipping papuntang abroad. Singapore pa lang eh P700 na ang cheapest for 500 grams of item.

phexchanger

  • Guest
Re: Etsy Shop Owners
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 10:21:11 am »
Nagregister din ako dito kasi iyong isang online friend ko, nagmamarket sa Etsy. So far, dumarami naman clients nya, dagdag kita sa writing gigs na nakukuha nya. Pero iyong account ko, di ko pa nagagamit. Medyo busy sa mga offline activities ko, minsan FB na lang ang extra time :)

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: Etsy Shop Owners
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 10:27:35 am »
Just came across this thread.. interesting. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close