We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi mga sis any idea how much can I sell a Damier Ebene Speedy 30? Parang mas gusto ko kasi neverfull para spacious eh, hirap ako sa handle nito. hehe It's good as new pero parang kupas na yung lock and keys. Appreciate your help sisses thanks!
Bought my Neverfull MM ebene last Nov2013 for 48,500php. Not sure how much na sya ngayon.I'm planning to buy a speedy from a "trusted seller" pero does LV Greenbelt heat stamp kahit walang receipt or chinecheck ba nila kung authentic yun bag? 2011 yun bag.
Hi sis. Sa ebay more or less, compare similar items. Yung more or less kapareho ng sayo. DE siya so I think, it will sell agad. Damier Ebene is so coveted! =)
How much is the Turenne PM and MM? Meron na ba sa greenbelt?