Author Topic: How much is your budget for your tokens for Principal Sponsors?  (Read 18910 times)

che_v

  • Guest
Re: How much is your budget for your tokens for Principal Sponsors?
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2015, 10:42:39 am »
hi sis che_v, can you please elaborate on the customized reed diffuser/room spray, do you mean customized scent? or customized packaging?

TIA :)

Hi! Sorry for the confusion, we had customized packaging. Although I know they can customize scents din. We just didn't consider it na kasi last minute booking kami. Hehe. Don't worry their scents are mabango na, you just need to have the right combination. They will guide you naman in choosing.  :)

hannahimbag

  • Guest
Re: How much is your budget for your tokens for Principal Sponsors?
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2015, 11:55:58 am »
Hi! Sorry for the confusion, we had customized packaging. Although I know they can customize scents din. We just didn't consider it na kasi last minute booking kami. Hehe. Don't worry their scents are mabango na, you just need to have the right combination. They will guide you naman in choosing.  :)

HI sis che_v may I know sino ang supplier mo for this? I like the idea useful siya, and if may picture ka? TIA!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close