watch now

Author Topic: Tokyo (Thread 3)  (Read 66012 times)

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #340 on: December 05, 2014, 12:12:42 pm »
^thanks bro. Kaya pala ayaw kasi wala na daw vacancy ng November 5 to 7, kaya siguro ayaw ma-book.

fredprinz

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #341 on: December 05, 2014, 12:21:14 pm »
It will also help if you compare the prices from Agoda, Booking.com and the hotels' websites.

What happened to me was nung magbu-book na ako sa Agoda, wala daw available na rooms, so I checked Agora's website and was able to reserve one. Turns out na after my JPY to PHP conversion, mas nakamura ako ng almost 2k when I reserved and paid the charges directly sa hotel compared to booking it via Agoda.

Based on my search experience on booking sites, mas maraming available rooms sa Agoda pero mas maraming "multiple persons per room" offers ang Booking.com

^thanks bro. Kaya pala ayaw kasi wala na daw vacancy ng November 5 to 7, kaya siguro ayaw ma-book.

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #342 on: December 05, 2014, 12:51:56 pm »
^thanks ulit try ko sa iba baka meron pa available.

Nagcompare ako nun sa best western shinjuku mas mura ko nakuha sa booking.com kesa sa agoda.

fredprinz

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #343 on: December 05, 2014, 12:58:10 pm »
Magtiwala ka lang. =)

Also, don't hesitate to email the reservations team of the hotel/hostel you're interested in. If they can give you better rates that way, mas ayos di ba?

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #344 on: December 05, 2014, 03:50:07 pm »
Anyone ever tried solo travel to Tokyo? I only want to go shopping in Harajuku! :(

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #345 on: December 05, 2014, 03:57:20 pm »
^^thanks bro :)

^ We took the Hakone-Mt. Fuji-Lakes tour and we really enjoyed.  The views are spectacular.  Highlight yung Hakone Rope Way, a tram ride to the peak of a mountain.
thanks sis, i overlooked this. Nakapagdecide na ako, mag Hakone na lang kami. Nagprevail nature side :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #346 on: December 06, 2014, 10:21:20 am »
leaving next week! excited na ko and praying na weather will be good :)

anyone in tokyo now? gaano na kalamig?

we're going to disney sea and we booked a hakone tour too!

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #347 on: December 06, 2014, 11:49:06 pm »
Hello mga sis may nakapag try ba ng ryokan sa inyo? San maganda magstay?

fredprinz

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #348 on: December 08, 2014, 10:01:06 am »
I just did, this September 23-27. It's a great city especially for solo travelers. =)

Feel free to ask any questions if you have any and good luck on your planned trip!

Anyone ever tried solo travel to Tokyo? I only want to go shopping in Harajuku! :(

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #349 on: December 08, 2014, 10:36:16 am »
^hi bro, do you have a copy of your itinerary? Pwede makahingi? :)

fredprinz

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #350 on: December 08, 2014, 03:13:30 pm »
Sure, PM me with your email address, BlackGreen.

But before I send you out my itinerary, here are some pointers:

1) I didn't go the tourist way, I went to "free" places (walang fees), so don't expect Disney/Universal Studios to be included
2) I'm a foodie, so you'll see a lot of restaurants on my file
3) I'm dirt cheap, so feel free to modify it based on your budget, I'm a cheapo kasi. Hahaha.

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #351 on: December 08, 2014, 03:34:36 pm »
^thank you :) okay lang, ako rin kung saan mas mura na okay din naman. Isisingit ko na lang yun disneysea tsaka hakone. :)

huit

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #352 on: December 08, 2014, 09:12:51 pm »
Hello, anyone has stayed sa Oak Hostel Zen or Taito Ward, Taito-ku, Negishi area? Just wondering if accessible at okay yung area. Thanks!

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #353 on: December 09, 2014, 05:57:08 am »
Where can i buy royce choco in tokyo? Way cheaper ba? :)

princess lorraine

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #354 on: December 09, 2014, 06:08:52 am »
^yung friend ko sis sa airport nakabili almost half the price daw nung dito sa manila.  :)

fredprinz

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #355 on: December 09, 2014, 11:34:22 am »
You might wanna check the map from their hotel to the subway/train. Use Google Maps, for reference.

The place I stayed in Asakusa is a minute-walk to the subway. =D

Hello, anyone has stayed sa Oak Hostel Zen or Taito Ward, Taito-ku, Negishi area? Just wondering if accessible at okay yung area. Thanks!

theflygirl

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #356 on: December 09, 2014, 07:08:50 pm »
^^^Super different in price ang Royce. I got their limited edition Christmas box in Haneda for only 800 yen. Eh here a box costs around P600, if I remember correctly. I should have gotten more kaso I already had too many hand carried stuff on me. Hubby is in Narita today and will be back in Narita again on Thursday so papa-hoard ako. :)

Myrc

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #357 on: December 10, 2014, 12:50:30 am »
Hi sis. Off to Japan na kame next week. Anybody knowa san may magandang trenchcoat ako mabibili here before umalis. Malamig kasi sa disney sea. Thanks mga sis

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #358 on: December 10, 2014, 04:20:10 am »
Thanks sis pricess lorraine and theflygirl :)

Leaving tomorrow!! Excited na sobra!

glamorous_aisha

  • Guest
Re: Tokyo (Thread 3)
« Reply #359 on: December 10, 2014, 09:19:35 am »
^^Sis hindi mo kakayanin lamig sa disney sea ng naka-trench coat lang. trench coats are not for winter. usually for spring and autumn lang siya. Buy a down jacket. it's a lot warmer.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close