watch now

Author Topic: HCG Diet (Thread 4)  (Read 85704 times)

Kat927

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #240 on: August 24, 2014, 07:59:40 am »
oo nga sis eh. kahit anong diet talaga ang gawin ko. nang bp na ako, nag easy slim, slimina. pero wala pa din. sarap kasi kumain! tapos parang un na lang stress reliever mo eh. ang kumain at magpakasarap sa sweets. nakaka inspire ka naman sis nakalose ka ng 10lbs. sana magawa ko din yan... 

juliepie

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #241 on: August 26, 2014, 08:35:43 am »
Mga sis :) Share ko lang. First day of weaning out ko na. Happy ako sa result. From 128 to 117lbs na ko. Sayang lang kas ngcheat ako kung kelan last 2 days of drops na, umabot na ko ng 116 lbs. Anyways, imaintain na lang. Ang pinaka secret sa HCG diet is yung loading. Naka 8,000 cal ata ako. tee hee!. Sobrang kabusugan sa mantika ginawa ko.

Kat927

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #242 on: August 26, 2014, 09:39:22 am »
wow sis juliepie. sana ako din magawa ko yan. nakaka three days na ako. kahapon ako nag start sa 500 kcal. so medyo golearbale naman ang adjustment sa gutom. kanina from 142.4 nung sunday am. 141 na lang ako... more on lemon water aki..para mag ka glow.ang skin. kasi baka matuyot naman ang skin ko.

juliepie

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #243 on: August 26, 2014, 02:31:10 pm »
wow sis juliepie. sana ako din magawa ko yan. nakaka three days na ako. kahapon ako nag start sa 500 kcal. so medyo golearbale naman ang adjustment sa gutom. kanina from 142.4 nung sunday am. 141 na lang ako... more on lemon water aki..para mag ka glow.ang skin. kasi baka matuyot naman ang skin ko.

Kaya mo yan sis kat927, nag start din ako last year 142 lbs. naka 3 cycle ako, 2 last yr then neto nga lang. Mejo ngpabaya ako kaya nag 128 ulit ako from last drop na 121lbs. Imemaintain ko na to talaga. ayoko na umulit :) Goodluck sayo!

graezieylicious

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #244 on: August 26, 2014, 04:28:12 pm »
Hi mga sis, suggest naman kayo ng murang seller ng HCG, may nakita ako sa FB na hcg na pang 15 days lang..kaso i forgot the seller's name. Thanks!

happilytaken2

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #245 on: August 26, 2014, 08:33:41 pm »
mga sis, do you cook your own meals?

what day did you start seeing the changes?

do you swallow directly the drops or do you let it stay sublingual for a minute before swallowing?

Do you take the drops before brushing your teeth/gargling in the morning?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 08:19:20 am by happilytaken2 »

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #246 on: August 27, 2014, 10:52:36 am »
Bakit pala hindi pwede pag may mens?

Jhamaru

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #247 on: August 28, 2014, 11:16:24 am »
@Bluebunny: for me.. drops yung mas effective kase according sa mga nababasa ko yung pellets mejo matagal matunaw tapos hindi mo sya pwede hawakan unlike drops na no hussle..

nga po pala, update lang po.. i'm done with my HCG drops from June 12 to July 30.. I've lost 9 kilos weighing from 78 kilos to 69 kilos.. i've learned na hindi lang pala sa diet mas bibilis yung pag lost ng weight kundi dapat sabayan din sya ng 8 hours sleep..

Bluebunny

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #248 on: August 28, 2014, 07:44:41 pm »
Thanks sis Jhamaru.
Sige drops na lang buy ko. Sakto bukas sweldo na.
Excited na ko. Grabe sana makayanan ko yung diet.
Need to lose 30pounds. Sana kahit sa dalawang round makuha.

happilytaken2

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #249 on: August 29, 2014, 12:36:53 am »
Mga sis na nakatry na and effective, share naman kayo. :)

cutebabe

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #250 on: August 29, 2014, 12:38:43 am »
I felt like a failure mga sis.. Been on HCG for almost a month and 10lbs palang na lose ko...
Unlike before i lost 1lb everyday talaga. It was my fault... Cheating is really bad! As in drawback talaga... Sayang sayang ang hirap mga sis if mag cheat ka even once. I could have lost a lot...
I promise to really stick to the protocol and ake HCG seriously! Kung di ko to umpisahan kelan pa diba?

Need to lose 20lbs more.. And this time my additional help ako i will try the HCG ang garcinia cambogia combo! Kaya natin to mga sis never ever be tempted it's not worth it!

AaaTee

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #251 on: August 29, 2014, 02:33:34 am »
@happilytaken2 - Hi Sis. Yes. I cook my own meals since I don't want to go beyond the 500cal limit. Mas masarap din kapag ikaw talaga nagluto kasi you can add diff spices to fit your taste. If you don't have time to cook, grab a protein shake. It's more easier.

Physical changes, I'd say on my first week. Ang laki ng nabawas saken pero it's common naman talaga malakas losses natin on the first and second week and it slows down on the third and fourth. Just don't think about the changes Sis. Just stay POP and the results would really be worth it!

I haven't tried the drops but as for pellets, I let it stay on my tongue for 2 to 3 mins and I eat them like candies. Haha. :) Maybe it's different sa liquid form.

I always take HCG pellets first thing before I do anything. So yes, prior to brushing my teeth or gargling.

I hope this helps!



@bluebunny - Same here Sis. I've been a lurker for how many years until today, I decided to sign up. I'm so new na hindi ko man lang alam if this post goes through. Bahala na si Batman.  :-\

I haven't tried HCG drops pero effective sa akin ang pellets. It's more convenient when I go out. Drop 3 pellets sa cap and you're good to go. Just don't hold it for too long especially if your palms are sweaty. Sa drops kc, to have the exact dose, you need to use a spoon which obviously you can't do kapag nasa labas kah. I'm going to try it and see the difference for myself. :) Goodluck Sis!



@graezieylicious - I don't know if we could post the seller's name here. Please delete my post if ever bawal ang post ko. Thanks!

I buy mine from Instagram Sis. So far, it's the cheapest of all I found. They have ads at OLX too. Check beautyexchangemanila and intermountainhcgmanila on Instagram. They reply any time of the day and very fast service as well. :)



@cutebabe - Don't give up Sis. Kaya mo yan. Proper mind set lang talaga and solid determination. Kung alam mo lang gano ako kalaki when I started HCG, obese talaga. Lol. If you lost a lot before then you will def lose again. Don't cheat lang talaga and stay on protocol. Minsan kc, hindi kinabukasan yung effect ng cheating. It's gonna be the next few days, so ayun, sira ang diet. Goodluck on your journey Sis!

Sorry for the long post. Hindi pala pwede isa isa ng reply! I'm sorry. Hehe. Newbie here! We can motivate each other. I can share photos of myself if turuan niyo ako pano. Ang laki ko talaga promise and if kinaya ko, kaya niyo rin toh!  :-*

sassysazha

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #252 on: August 29, 2014, 08:18:13 am »
^I also bought kay beautyexchangemanila. Natuwa nga ko eh dami nya freebies at mura pa. :)

Will start my loading tomorrow para sakto weekends. My plan is to do the first round ngayon then round two next year around Jan-Feb kasi I will attend a wedding. Effective pa din naman siguro yun kahit ganun katagal ang interval diba?

happilytaken2

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #253 on: August 29, 2014, 07:52:00 pm »
Thank you so much sis AaaTee!!!! I appreciate it a lot!

AaaTee

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #254 on: August 30, 2014, 01:06:39 am »
@sassysazha

Yes. Marami talaga siya freebies and it's not cheap ha in fairness. Hehe. Cheaper din HCG products nila. Though I buy coffee from a different seller sometimes, may mas cheaper kasi. It's all good though kahit saan sa kanila.

Lubos lubosin mo na ang loading phase Sis. Eat all you can. Load carbs, fats, sweets and anything you could think of para you won't feel any hunger on your first week. I'm pretty sure magiging sexy kana. I'm still on Round 1 Sis, so I really can't say about the interval thingy pero most of the Sis sa support group sa Insta, they always do what's on protocol, they have great results kaya nakaka inspire talaga. Pero if you wish to do the 2nd round next year, I think pwede naman. It's up to you naman Sis eh. Goodlluck okay? Don't give up! If you feel hungry, grab a coffee and  soya sticks. That'll help!



@happilytaken2


You're welcome Sis! Just post if you need any help. :) Di ako pro ha pero, I can teach anything based on experience. Goodluck!

cutebabe

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #255 on: August 30, 2014, 09:09:44 pm »
Thanks sis Aaatee! Goodluck din sayo :-)

Feeling good today.. Im back on track!
D23 170lbs cheated
D24 172lbs cheated
D24 175lbs apple day + zumba
D25 172lbs below 500 cal + light walking
D26 170 lbs below 500 cal
D27 169lbs


Hopefully tuloy tulay na! Doing the 43days VLCD



Question mga sis? Has anyone tried yung protein shake sa healthy options? Thermo tropic shake 112cal.. Im not so sure if okay sya sa VLCD since it contains fructose.. Im just afraid this time na mag stall or di ako mag lose sayang araw eh! Ok lang kaya to as meal replacement? TIA

AaaTee

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #256 on: August 31, 2014, 02:04:05 am »
@cutebabe

Thank you Sis. I'm doing 50 days on Phase 2. 2 weeks din ako di nakapagtake due to TOM and  1 week spent at the hospital.

Nice yung progress mo Sis. Stay on track and you'll be good. Tuloy tuloy na yan I'm sure. :)

I don't know anyone nagtatake ng protein shake from HO aside from one, but if ever you want to, make sure it doesnt have high amounts of sugar. Try SpiruTein instead, that's what I use before and now I'm sticking with HerbaLife mas masarap kasi and no after taste. Yung Spiru Sis they offer different flavors so magugustuhan mo talaga siya.

Since my absences, I gained 10lbs back in one week. From 171 to 181 lbs and right now I'm on 173 lbs - noong Monday ako nagstart ulit. I don't eat sa gabi para mas mabilis ang weightloss, just protein shake and stoya sticks.


Galingan mo Sis and stay POP! :)

sassysazha

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #257 on: August 31, 2014, 05:31:05 pm »
^good to hear you're back on track.

I have a question. Last day ng loading ko today. Kakauwi ko lang from the grocery kaso pagcr ko bigla kong nagkaron ng period! Di pa naman yung as in malakas na agad yung spotting pa lang na pasimula na (TMI?). Super irregular kasi ako eh. Should I continue with VLCD tomorrow knowing na 2days pa lang ako nakakapagtake ng hcg or stop ko muna then start ako ulit ng loading after ng period ko? TIA.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 07:57:12 am by sassysazha »

summer_princess

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #258 on: September 01, 2014, 12:12:13 am »
sisses any tips for first timers users? dko ma gets ang p1v2 and some acronyms here. A brief tips for first-timers please? :)

AaaTee

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 4)
« Reply #259 on: September 02, 2014, 03:21:02 am »
@sassysazha

Based on my own experience Sis, I still took HCG on my first and second day of menstruation, mejo mahina pa kasi. I'm irregular din. Same thing eh, stall pa rin kahit nagtake ako ng pellets so sayang kaya I stopped on the third day. Don't worry about the gain or stalls, it will begin to go down after ng TOM. Even if you stop taking HCG drops or pellets, don't stop doing the VLCD - continue the 500 calorie diet until TOM stops and just drink lots of fluid in between. Either way, it's still your decision if you want to do the loading phase again but sayang kasi. :)




@summer_princess

I'm still on Round 1 Sis, so I'm also considered a newbie. Ganyan din ako nung una. So many questions pero okay lang kasi you're getting to know your diet. Once you get your manual, maiintindihan mo lahat.

Here are the basics.

R stands for Round. Since you're a newbie, you're on R1. D is for Day. :)
P is for Phase.

Phase 1 is Loading Day [i](2 days)[/i].
Phase 2[/b][/u] is VLCD, which lasts up to 23 or 40 days, depends on your program)

VLCD is Very Low Calorie Diet. (23 - 40 days)
TOM is Time Of Month, which is your menstruation day.
POP means Perfect on Protocol - you follow every rule on the HCG Program plus no cheating.
GORGING is the same as loading (first 2 days).

SW        - Starting Weight
PLW       - Preloading Weight
LDW       - Last Day Weight

STALL - when you're not losing any pounds / plateau.
MOP - My Own Protocol (this is for people who changes the original protocol) for instance, from 500 calories they move up to 800 calories a day.

Correction Day is needed when cheating is done. If you cheat today, you can do an Apple Day, Egg Day or Steak Day the next. You need to try those 3 and see which works for you best. Personally, I do EGG DAY - works best and easy to cook.

PHASES

P1 - 2 days of Loading
P2 - 23-40 days of VLCD
P3 - Transition Phase (2-3 days NO HCG intake before shifting to P4)
P4 - Maintenance Phase

Whew! Hope this helps! :)

My personal tips, before starting HCG make sure you know what you're getting into. Get to know the diet and it's phases (including the foods, meals and everything).

DETERMINATION, if you don't have that, then goodluck!

PATIENCE, HCG is not magic. Yes, it helps you lose weight, a lot of weight, but it doesn't happen overnight. Be patient, okay? :)

NO CHEATING - don't cheat even if you get hungry. There are lots of ways to make you feel full - drink lots of water, coffee (MaxiKofi), for me I drink coffee or plain water and eat Soya Sticks.

PROPER MINDSET - this is the key to a successful HCG Round. Once you start, never give up. Keep doing what you started and the end result will be worth every sacricife, every hunger. If you still feel hungry, refer to online HCG instructions, you can increase the daily dosage if needed. Make sure your SELLER follows up on you. :)




@candacena

Uhm. Nakakahiya Sis but I don't know how to send a message. 300 nga mostly yung MaxiKofi but if you buy 6 boxes, you can get it at 280 pesos. Follow hcg_maxikofi on Insta. 1 day lang pati yung shipping. So fast. :) Meron din 270 per box but the shipping is way higher. I got 8 boxes today, 2 from another seller and 6 from the seller mentioned above. Adik na ako sobra. Hehe.

Check it out. :)


SORRY FOR THE SUPER DUPER LONG POST. :)
 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close