We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
unfortunately, the teens are here to stay. mukhang ipapasok daw si manolo dito... baka siya yung ka-third wheel ni violet at sebastian dito if ever.
While the young girl who plays Violet is pretty, parang kulang pa sa workshop. I cringed last night when she delivered her spiel sa variety show. Looks-wise pasado sya as a Buenavista pero diction, sablay. Parang hindi sosyal. I think Liza Soberano or Julia Barretto would have been a better choice pero siempre another actor should be tapped to portray Sebastian … either si Sam Concepcion or Enrique Gil or some other guy na mas cono looking. :-) Peace to all the fans
Ako naman, I don't find Bea Alonzo that stunning. I mean, she's pretty. parang "empty" yung pagiging pretty nya and for me, walang dating yung pag may slow motion effect.