Author Topic: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising  (Read 196746 times)

xxIcePrincessxx

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #540 on: February 19, 2015, 08:41:44 am »

Praying I can find a couturier who can do my entourage gowns at 6-6,500/person max!

hi sis, check out TanTease http://www.tantease.com/ they have entourage gowns ranging from 4k -6k and the prices are already in their website :) You can also check out Grechen Pichay or Joel Escober :)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #541 on: February 19, 2015, 10:10:25 am »
thanks sis! :) Bahala na kung kakayanin ba talaga. I'll know as we go along with our savings. Pero aminado akong splurge ang 50k+ for a one-time dress hehe. At least may fall back akong bridehouse or nino angeles (or even BGG ng divisoria). Pampakalma yun knowing na may mas mura pero quality rin. If i have unlimited budget veluz, veejay and francis L. siguro ako! haha! as if e, haha!

same POV here sis! splurge talaga ang 50k. though di ko naman priority ang gown its nice to have 1 that you can treasure.

galatea_spheres

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #542 on: February 19, 2015, 11:29:14 am »


Praying I can find a couturier who can do my entourage gowns at 6-6,500/person max!

I think there are a lot of mid range designers that can work with that budget as long as you're ok with the gown having very few or no embelishements (but may ruching and draping naman). Am not yet done with my wedding (march pa) but my designer is Liza Padilla of Elizebride (she's not that well known yet but I have seen the quality of her work again and again because I had 3 friends already who got her for their weddings and they still have their evening gowns made by Tita Liza up to now), and we are sticking to a budget slightly lower than yours . Acutally sya na rin nag suggest sa akin na the bridesmaids and ss di naman kelangan bongga, they just have to look cohesive. Sa wedding naman ang tinitingan lang daw talaga ang damit ng bride and the mother of the bride, which i realized is actually true. But I also included na rin my MOH dun sa may embelishements so sa kanya mas mahal yung gown. But the rest is just simple. So maybe you can bring that up with the designers that you meet, if simple is ok with you :)

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #543 on: February 19, 2015, 10:29:11 pm »
Thanks for the tips, ladies! (sparklingjewel, xxIcePrincessxx and galatea_spheres)

I decided to go with Coca Couture na for my wedding gown and entourage. :) Chose Andrea because her dresses are always cut well (I'm so particular about the cut of a gown, puede kasi maraming beading and embellishments but if it doesn't fall in the right places, sayang din) and she agreed to work with my budget! Yay. May compromise lang but true to what galatea_spheres said, what matters is that the look of the entourage is cohesive and I want my girls to have gowns that flatter their body types. I feel that Andrea can deliver in that aspect basta malinis. :)

sparkingjewel, sent you a PM over FB re Kit's rates. She can work with your budget, I believe. Julianne is super kind in replying nga and she also told me she can give a discount sa entourage gowns if you get the entire package (bridal gown included) with her but I read na you have your own designer na. What look are you going for? Grecian style gowns ba? :)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 10:42:04 pm by reese17 »

xxIcePrincessxx

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #544 on: February 20, 2015, 08:23:36 pm »
went to Bridehouse's bridal salon today sa makati.  Sinamahan ko yung friend ko magsukat ng gowns :) I gotta say.. ang ganda ng gowns nila and pulido ang pagkakagawa.  They kept urging me to try on gowns pa din even if I have one already  ;D Magaling kausap and one of the best things I discovered about bridehouse is that never silang nag ulit ng design ng gowns... even if some of the gowns are RTW, hindi pa din nila inuulit same dress :)  So even if RTW yung gown, wala ka pa din magiging kapareho :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #545 on: February 21, 2015, 01:42:25 am »
Am not yet done with my wedding (march pa) but my designer is Liza Padilla of Elizebride (she's not that well known yet but I have seen the quality of her work again and again because I had 3 friends already who got her for their weddings and they still have their evening gowns made by Tita Liza up to now

Hi sis galatea_shperes, sis question lang, if you don't mind how much ang rate sa yo ni Liza Padilla of Elizebride?  I still don't have a dress designer, I was leaning towards Mel Orlina, but I also want to go and check out other designers as well.  I got curious and looked at Elizebride's IG account and I liked what I saw.  Thanks in advance sis.

galatea_spheres

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #546 on: February 21, 2015, 03:51:04 pm »
Hi sis bonzaigirl, i got elizebride to do my whole female entourage as well (mother of the groom, matron of honor, 3 secondary sponsors, 3  bridesmaids, 1 flower girl) so we talked abt the price as a whole. But from what I understand, my wedding gown costs around 40k, fit and flair sya with chapel train, fully beaded/embelished bodice na scattered until the bottom. Sa march pa wedding ko so still cant say much abt the final output nung gown ko but so far, so good :) I dont know if her rates have changed since july last year but I know tita liza can work within a certain budget naman, depends on what u want and what you are willing to compromise :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #547 on: February 21, 2015, 05:14:44 pm »
thank you sis galatea_spheres :)  kung tama ako, yung shop nya eh malapit sa College of the Holy Spirit tama ba?  hehe.. I mean malapit sa kabilang dulo ng College of the Holy Spirit? hehehhehe... Anyways, at least may options ako.  ehehhee.. Sana okay sya kahit na overseas bride ako hehe...  :)  Naku March this year na ba sis ang wedding mo? Balitaan mo kami ha. At pakita din ng mga pics hehe..  Sa March pa kasi ako uuwi, kaya dun ko malalaman kung may this is it feeling ba ako sa Elizebride hehe

galatea_spheres

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #548 on: February 21, 2015, 05:30:50 pm »
^yup dun sa kabilang dulo ng san beda/holy spirit, actually mas malapit sya dun sa other gate ng malacanan, almost katapat nung max's restaurant, its a small shop lang :) ok sis balitaan kita pag tapos na :) good luck sa wedding preps!

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #549 on: February 21, 2015, 05:55:37 pm »
Thank you sis, lalo na sa yo sis galatea_spheres  :) happy preps and less stress for you because in a month you'll be a blushing bride  ;D ;D

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #550 on: February 22, 2015, 06:43:37 am »
^reese17 On the ento gown styles i am not yet decided. I want to give the designer some leeway to suggest unique styles to me since sobrang normal na yung puro draping lang although yun ang mura.

On Julianne, she knows she is over my budget. After i told her my budget i got seenzoned and then after a few days she told me booked full na daw sya for Apr-May.. yeah right. Anyway i didn't mind it nalang as i wasn't planning on pursuing naman. But a few days ago biglang naghabol, magmeeting daw kami as she added more sewers and can now accommodate me. I actually don't know if worth pursuing since she is too expensive anyway....even if she gives a small discount for 2-3 dresses im having made.

Still waiting to check out other designers.

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #551 on: February 22, 2015, 06:46:10 pm »
Hi mga sis, may mga new post si bridehouse baka you are interested.

torrea

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #552 on: February 22, 2015, 07:52:55 pm »
Hi, feb 2016 bride here and booked vania romoff already. Loved her sketch and she was very accommodating. Now I'm looking for entourage gown designers because vania's bridemaids dresses start at 15k, which I think is too much. Was hoping to get around 5-7k for the bridesmaids. Any suggestions? Thanks!

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #553 on: February 23, 2015, 08:22:15 am »
Sis belle_v2g, we dropped by manny mondelo's boutique yesterday befofe going to the airport for my flight.. He'd be doing h2b's 5-pc suit..😃
So it's manny mondelo couture for hubby's suit and kim concepcion couture naman for my gown.. :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #554 on: February 23, 2015, 09:20:29 am »
Hi sis! :) wow finally :) next meeting namin ni manny, sa may 18 na.. final fitting na yun. 2 weeks before wedding hehe. So hindi ko makikita ang gown until fully gawa na. :) pinagpag lose pa naman nya ako ang hirap!

djctapalla23

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #555 on: February 23, 2015, 11:25:30 am »
I booked Emil Ocampo for my bridal gown, groom's suit, ento gowns, moms' gowns.
Super affordable and madaling kausap si Emil. :) I hope he will deliver! Excited much!

Hi Juwie! I'm thinking of booking Emil Ocampo rin for my bridal gown, groom's suit, ento gowns, moms' gowns, fathers' & brothers' suits kasi naMeet ko siya sa fair & he gave me a number. Gusto ko sana malaman how was your experience with him & his creations? Thanks!

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #556 on: February 23, 2015, 04:06:46 pm »
Hi sis! :) wow finally :) next meeting namin ni manny, sa may 18 na.. final fitting na yun. 2 weeks before wedding hehe. So hindi ko makikita ang gown until fully gawa na. :) pinagpag lose pa naman nya ako ang hirap!

haha.. true. tiis ganda daw muna.. haha :)))

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #557 on: February 23, 2015, 05:46:55 pm »
Hi Juwie! I'm thinking of booking Emil Ocampo rin for my bridal gown, groom's suit, ento gowns, moms' gowns, fathers' & brothers' suits kasi naMeet ko siya sa fair & he gave me a number. Gusto ko sana malaman how was your experience with him & his creations? Thanks!

hi sis, ok si Emil Ocampo. actually, nagpalit na ako ng bridal gown designer ko but all the rest will still be made by him. affordable kasi rates nya. i also booked him last bridal fair para maka discount ng 10% kasi pati neckties ng entourage sa kanya na namin kukunin.

mas nagandahan lang ako sa gawa nung pinalit ko sa kanya. but overall he is nice and ok ang outputs nya. madali rin sya kausap. fitting na ng ento namin and ni fiance sa May. HTH! :)

bernartepamela

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #558 on: February 23, 2015, 05:57:17 pm »
Hi sissies junessaalberto1021 and rashimeh I'm a soon to be Haydee Garcia bride also! kita ko sya thru wedding supplier in fb. I just had my fitting few days ago sa studio niya and I like how Haydee respects the design I want for my gown cos nagpa consult ako sa iba pinu push nila yung gusto nilang design for me kay Haydee kung ano gusto ng client though ipapaliwanag nya what are the pro and cons ng design for your body type if ever mag alangan siya..

The fitting went smoothly and gusto ko yung pagka pulido ng tahi nung gown ko.. I'm happy with my gown base. Can't wait for the next fitting!! sana maganda pagka finish sa embroidery and beading...

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #559 on: February 23, 2015, 11:53:38 pm »
Thanks for the tips, ladies! (sparklingjewel, xxIcePrincessxx and galatea_spheres)

I decided to go with Coca Couture na for my wedding gown and entourage. :) Chose Andrea because her dresses are always cut well (I'm so particular about the cut of a gown, puede kasi maraming beading and embellishments but if it doesn't fall in the right places, sayang din) and she agreed to work with my budget! Yay. May compromise lang but true to what galatea_spheres said, what matters is that the look of the entourage is cohesive and I want my girls to have gowns that flatter their body types. I feel that Andrea can deliver in that aspect basta malinis.

Hi Reese! Hope you don't mind me asking but what are the rates of Coca Coture? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close