Author Topic: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising  (Read 197105 times)

dcpdane

  • Guest
Kung wala na akong kaprice or mas mura sa bride house na maganda din, sa kanya na talaga ako kukuha! :) usually wala akong pakialam sa gown ko, more on sa food at venue concern ko. But whenI wore those gowns napa-shet ang ganda ko pala ako haha. Hindi naman mukhang lumpia, braso na lang problema! Lolsss

yannuh

  • Guest
^shux natetempt din ako a. haha. matagal ko na binabantayan IG nila, gaganda nga ng gowns. Di ko tuluy alam kung Divi ba o yun haha:p

carlallanwed

  • Guest
Sis carlallanwed, binalikan ko yung email ni Joe San Antonio, tama 55k nga ang starting sa gown, tapod 16k sa groom's suit. She sent that to me around August 2014. That means hindi (pa) sya nag taas ng rate. :)

Sis, pareho kami ng quote ni sparklingjewel!  Depending on length of train, she quoted my peg from 75-85k.  So much for a budget option, X na muna siya.  Sa ibang okasyon na lang. 

Checking out Bride House PH too!  Their quote for my peg is 30k.  Gusto ko na rin dumalaw kaso I'm barely at my goal weight.  So workout and diet muna.  hehe.

reese17

  • Guest
Does anyone here have Rosalyn Lagdameo's contact details? Can't seem to find her website / FB page online. :) Thanks!

dcpdane

  • Guest
Any feedback on tammy tan? 30-32k quote nya sakin,46k if including 5female adults and 3 flower girls. I'll most likely have only one flower girl for formality kasi wala naman kaming kaclose na may baby girl. I asked her if pwede itransfer into mothers yung nasa package. She is yet to reply. Good ba sya?

summer_princess

  • Guest
Went to bride house ph kahapon. Yung rtw napakaintricate ng beadworks. Parang too good to be true for that price pero 20k talaga e. Haha. I fell inlove with the ones I tried. Pero naisip ko lang rin ang dami nang sumukat nun, halo halo na ang mga pawis haha so I will be getting a customized na lang from them later this year. 25k all-in with accessories yung rtw then 30k all-in eith accessories yung custommade. Maayos yung shop nila. Sa labas von lazaro gowns nakadisplay kasi anak nung owner. I am guessing same mananahi sila so quality rin. Nakakaexcite bumalik later this year! :) may custommade bang kaprice range nya na mas sikat at okay reviews?

thanks for this sis! I have honestly halukay any info about bridehouse but found none. Carmen lazaro handles the bridehouse. They are only 6mos pa lang raw kasi.
save for their IG posts that seems nice! intricate beadwork, good craftmanship na pasok sa budget is quite hard to find these days! so excited to visit them naaaa.

They are doing July-Aug at present, so for my November wedding, I am not early at all.
Grabe noh! na-stress ako ng slight!

dcpdane

  • Guest
hehe! sana nga mapanindigan ni bride house. mom naman sya ni von lazaro so medyo confident ako. mukhang bahay din nila yung shop and yung katapat nun e. siguro naman nakikita ni von mga gawa ng mudra nya, baka sakaling may inputs pa sya... but as for nino angeles and tammy tan, ok ba sila? 30k din quote nila for me. whatchathink girls? magkakalevel sila ng prices so far ni bride house.

carlallanwed

  • Guest
Hi sissies!  Update lang, Richie Ortega quoted me 90k for my gown with cathedral length train.  Again, too much for my budget, but her works are so nice!  It takes a while for her to reply, pero comprehensive naman. 

Sis dcpdane, Nino Angeles quoted me 35k for my gown, inclusive of all materials for the ceremony and on the day of the service.  He also offered prenup styling to go with the design.  He looks pretty much sulit for the price and the convenience.  I factor convenience in kasi I work during the week in Makati and I attend grad school whole day Saturday.  His shop is just in Makati so that saves me the time to have to go to wherever, pwedeng pwede siyang lunch trip lang.  hehe.

Still looking!  Makipagappoint din ako sa Bride House PH maybe next month.  Magpapapayat muna akeki.  :D

dcpdane

  • Guest
magbalitaan tayo dito sis ha! so far ok naman gawa ng bride house. yun pa lang naman kasi nakikita ko hahaha! pero may iba kasi na sa pic palang chaka na e... parang cheap. so far ok naman bride house. matagal pa ako, nov 2016 pa. pero balak ko nov this year makapag final na. makapili na ng designer tapos fitting fitting na lang, depende sa payat or taba ko nun  :) basta ma-lock in lang rates for 2015. sana ok lang plano ko. :) parang walang may kakilala kay tammy tan though?

Juyjuy

  • Guest
Mga sis familiar ba kayo kay Haydee Garcia? Around 20k din bridal gowns niya. Nagpo-post siya sa group sa fb Wedding Suppliers Philippines kaso parang wala pang reviews sa kanya.

juwie

  • Guest
^ok din si Haydee Garcia. budding designer.

dcpdane

  • Guest
wala akong makitang site nya..

rashimeh

  • Guest
I have a schedule meeting with Haydee Garcia first weekend of Feb.
Nice naman siya sa chat and she actually agreed on my very low budget, so I decided to have a meeting with her. ^_^
Sana maging ok nga :)

dcpdane

  • Guest
san mo sya nakuha sis? anong website?

Juyjuy

  • Guest
thanks sa reply mga sis :)

kung wala akong makitang nice na RTW na pasok sa budget, will set an appointment with her. and yes, nice nga siya kausap :)

sis rashimeh goodluck sa meeting and happy preps!

summer_princess

  • Guest
I inquired with Haydee rin. Still very young so not much portfolio yet but how will we know if won't try right. I'm considering her for my ento since bridehouse only does BG.

ang layo kasi ng shop Ni Haydee, sa Mindanao ext raw. Sana there's a way to setup a measurement meeting near my area since most of the entos are coming from the south. 

dcpdane

  • Guest
medyo scared ako sa wala pa gaanong portfolio, sisses.. hirap makipag experiment kasi once in our lives lang ito eh.. sana more reviews muna sa kanya.

rashimeh

  • Guest
@dcpdane, sis, search for haydee garcia in fb, or milangemnl in ig.
I found her through wedding suppliers philippines in fb.

hannahimbag

  • Guest
Hi mga Sis, pajoin ako sa thread  :)

Nagscout din ako for Designer my wedding will be on December 2015.

So far and nameet ko na is si Mel Orlina pa lang.
I must say she is good and I really like her designs.  Though I feel I little off with her attitude the time I visited the shop. Like other brides, you do not want being talked about behind your back whatever the reason maybe.  Anyway even if she is telling bad things about her previous Brides for me if you can deliver that is more important. 
Anyway, she sketched 1 design for me the time I visited and quoted 63k. I like her design but I have 1 more peg I want sana kaso hindi na ako makakabalik sa shop niya kasi I am SG based. So I just email her for my second peg.  Well I am not sure whether we can request another sketch.  I remember sending it first week of January as soon as I am back from Manila. But up until now no response about it, but they emailed me on how and where to deposit.  I hope magrespond siya sa email soon (by the way I called her shop several times, they said they will send new sketch but until now no email)

I started sourcing designers:

Jo Rubio - responds quick and he did skype meeting with me first week of January and he quoted for my peg (70-75K) kaso no sketch pa.

Jojo Macapinlac -  responded via Viber,same peg sent to Jo and he quoted 50k

Jazel Sy -  still waiting for her response on quotations and sketch

Rich Fontanilla - relatively new designer but his designs impressed me as much and he is very sweet no quotations yet but he said his gowns range from 55k-65k


riannd

  • Guest
hi mga sis! my gown is made by bonaobra couture. so happy with it kasi it is very unique and elegant. feeling princess lang. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close