Author Topic: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising  (Read 196561 times)

j.adore

  • Guest
Gumagawa ba si Von other than bridal gowns?
Nung naginquire kasi ako sa kanya noon. Di din bongga ang peg ko, sabi eh di daw sila gumagawa ng evening gowns at bridal gown accounts lang daw :o

she1s2bhappy

  • Guest
we booked Maureen Reeca Cruz. her rates starts at 35k, and she can work within your budget. sa Makati ang shop nya. she replies fast and sumusunod sa timeline. since i'm based overseas, next month pa ang fitting ko with her pero she sends pictures para updated ako sa progress ng gown.

bio

  • Guest
^^Von doesn't accept other kinds of dresses, strictly bridal lang. I think he has his hands full with his brides na also. I kept asking him to make me a less bonggang dress but with his detailing pero hindi daw talaga. Sana soon pwede na hehe!  :)

_shayness_

  • Guest
we booked Maureen Reeca Cruz. her rates starts at 35k, and she can work within your budget. sa Makati ang shop nya. she replies fast and sumusunod sa timeline. since i'm based overseas, next month pa ang fitting ko with her pero she sends pictures para updated ako sa progress ng gown.

im considering maureen reeca din sis.. already been to her shop and we get along dn really well.. she quoted my gown for 45k. di ko pa siya na-book kc need ko dn muna look for other options. but i like her na dn..

juwie

  • Guest
I booked Emil Ocampo for my bridal gown, groom's suit, ento gowns, moms' gowns.
Super affordable and madaling kausap si Emil. :) I hope he will deliver! Excited much!

charmedter

  • Guest
Hi mga sis, ive just booked my gown designer :) New creation fashion by evelyn Guerrero, you can check her website and fb site... The reason that i booked her... She got her rainy day promo for this month of August  , 30% off the bridal and entos gown :) im happy at finally my gown na din ako :) happy preps mga sis :)

happyheartheart

  • Guest
stupidgal, Hallie Vy is a bit aloof nga and quiet, but I think she's just like that. :) Met her a second time na and she was nice and professional.

Ang dami mo na din palang napag-inquire-an na designers, hehe. :)

xabelle

  • Guest
Hi All! Newbie here. I've been lurking for a while, but since you all are so helpful, I decided to register. :)

I'm currently struggling to find a designer within my budget of 40k max for my dress.

Would like to ask if anyone has feedback on Sunshine and Van Lim (based in Las Pinas)? I already have a quotation from them (40k), but I've been trying to do more research on their output. So far, there's only one page of relevant results from Google and all reviews are positive, but if anyone has first hand experience they can share, it would be really helpful!

I've also asked Amonn (35k, easy to talk to), Mel (58k, super friendly but sadly over budget), Adora Couture (20k, surprisingly cheap - does anyone have feedback on Tita Adora?), and other designers through email who all quoted me at 80-100k (Cecilio Abad, Von Lazaro, Zandra Lim, Hana Saab Tomacruz). :(

Aside from Amonn Velasco, do you know other designers who also do suits for men? Thanks all!

bea_11

  • Guest
Ok din kay emil ocampo .. I booked him and  in din sa budget mo...his nice and madali kausap.. :)

juwie

  • Guest
^sis bea_11 Emil Ocampo rin ako :) kelan wedding mo?

hi sis xabelle try mo si Emil Ocampo 40k lang din yung initial quote nya sa peg ko.  :)

bea_11

  • Guest
^sis bea_11 Emil Ocampo rin ako :) kelan wedding mo?

hi sis xabelle try mo si Emil Ocampo 40k lang din yung initial quote nya sa peg ko.  :)


his sis juwie, sa december na...ikaw ? How much pay mo pati sa ento gowns mo? :)



fionaapple

  • Guest
Sa akin 50k:
Bridal gown, 2 mother's gown, 1 moh, 3 sec sponsors, 2 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls. Sa bridal gown kasama na veil, secondary veil, cord, pillow tsaka arrhae. :)

juwie

  • Guest

his sis juwie, sa december na...ikaw ? How much pay mo pati sa ento gowns mo? :)

Hi sis! PM ko sayo :)

xabelle

  • Guest
Thanks girls! I contacted Emil Ocampo. 40k din quote nya sa kin. :) I've been doing some backreading and andami pa options! How do you decide which one to choose?? Haha

bea_11

  • Guest
hi sis juwie ,  got it na.. ok din yan para less stress din.. :) 

stupidgal

  • Guest
sis happyheartheart, yes, pero she replies fast to emails which is good especially for overseas bride, plus di pa masyadong mataas ang rates niya.

But I prefer Mel Orlina. :)

You got her?

juwie

  • Guest
hi sis juwie ,  got it na.. ok din yan para less stress din.. :)

Sya rin ba kinuha mo for your ento gowns? Patingin kami sis ng gown mo ha! :)

shrek250190

  • Guest
Hi sis juwie.  patingin din ako.. :-) jbmortera@gmail.com.. thanks in advance.

damsel.in.distress

  • Guest
I think this is a dumb question pero ask ko na din.  ;D

Pina-dry clean nyo ba muna yung wedding gown and veil nyo before the wedding day?  ;D

j.adore

  • Guest
Di ba designer na bahala to make sure it's clean?
Risk lang diyan baka ma sira hehe.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close