watch now

Author Topic: I'm SINGLE now because...  (Read 3651 times)

Ruzz

  • Guest
I'm SINGLE now because...
« on: June 18, 2014, 03:54:28 pm »
I choose to be happy :)
God gave me signs, not to stay in a wrong relationship. Though I've been through a lot of pains in my past relationship, I still have reasons to SMILE about, and move forward. Spend quality time with my family , friends (old and new ones), and explore!! Now, I'm not yet ready to commit again.

shelly ohhh!!

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 05:20:00 pm »
single by 'NO CHOICE'  :)

Hubby left us and chose to be happy w/out me and my kids! Hoping to overcome this soon and be a totally renewed person w/out him!

ninsky01

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 06:32:02 pm »
Okay lang yan. It's the end of the world and no pressure naman. Your perfect partner for you will come at God's perfect time.  ;)

vicpin

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 02:40:57 pm »
I choose to be single because there are a lot of things to consider.  :)
My dad said one time, single females get into relationship because they want to marry someday. And I think this is true. When you enter a relationship, you then start forming the couple circle which both of you will share. In the moment, I'm still adjusting from the business world (being a fresh grad). I also want to enjoy a lot of time to improve myself and to make my parents happy.  :)

yssayjayla

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 02:58:25 pm »
I am single now because I am tired of waiting.

queenteaser

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 03:21:21 pm »
I am single now because I am tired of waiting.

^true! me, im single because im not yet ready i think. and im happy and comfortable being with myself.  ;)

yssayjayla

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 03:28:46 pm »
queenteaser... that's what i think too.  :)

sweet_chic

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2014, 09:33:23 am »
I’m single now because it’s a choice. Ineed to assess myself and be ready. In God’s perfect time, I know I’ll meet the right guy.

prettyellowish

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2014, 02:36:43 am »
I'm single now because napaka mama's boy nya. Ayun, binalik ko nalang sa nanay sya, sila nalang magsama :D

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 02:08:13 am »
I'm single now kasi i'm eng eng.

tree_blind_love

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 12:31:41 am »
I'm single now because so far all of the girls I wooed said they are not yet ready (or they just don't like me at all ;_______;). Wait, puwede ba sumagot boys dito? :3

killbill

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 12:52:42 am »
Because i caught my ex cheating on me

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2014, 05:16:11 am »
I'm single now because no one wants me ... haahaha

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2014, 01:14:03 am »
I'm single now because no one wants me ... haahaha

Ako din. hahaha! They may want me pero for one thing only and alam na natin yun. So i'd rather be single nalang.

yijiheon

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2014, 02:55:07 am »
I am single because it's complicated. tee hee!.

faye-tee

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2014, 03:13:45 am »
I cant find the one that i am looking for...

danielle07

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2014, 06:29:25 am »
Di na kami nagkikita,nawalan na sya ng gana

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2015, 04:03:07 pm »
Because I refuse to be in a mediocre relationship or masabi lang na may bf ka. I don't care what the others say. If I will be in a relationship it's because I want the person to be the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.  8)

danielle07

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2015, 06:41:19 pm »
Natauhan na ako

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: I'm SINGLE now because...
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2015, 09:42:14 pm »
I'm single now kase natauhan na siya. hahahaha!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close