Author Topic: I'm crushing on an insanely hot guy at my school...  (Read 2175 times)

LilyLady

  • Guest
I'm crushing on an insanely hot guy at my school...
« on: June 15, 2014, 08:43:08 am »
I am a 16-year-old girl, and there's this guy at my school area, 20 years I think, who is so good-looking that I am almost shocked every time I see him.
He is about 6'4, really muscular all over his body with really broad shoulders and thick arms and everything (and I am only 5'1 and very slender :p), and he has some of the prettiest eyes and lips I have ever seen in my whole life.
Every time he looks my way I feel shaky and stiff, and start to shiver.
I have never seen anything like him, as soon as I lay my eyes on him I just stand there and keep gawking at him with large eyes and lick my lips over and over, and he has caught me standing like that a couple times shortly before I look away, so he probably feels that I want him.

I obviously really want to approach him and talk to him, but I am super-shy of him and I have no idea how to do it.
Another problem is of course that he is highly popular and almost always talks to at least one girl, and usually several girls.
So how should I do?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 08:57:17 am by LilyLady »

simang

  • Guest
Re: I'm crushing on an insanely hot guy at my school...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 10:06:28 am »
Mag-aral ka na lang muna girl.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I'm crushing on an insanely hot guy at my school...
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 11:51:44 am »
^
Ditto!

xtine

  • Guest
Re: I'm crushing on an insanely hot guy at my school...
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 12:53:30 pm »
I think sis LilyLady, tama sila na you have to focus on your studies first.  I think hindi sha crush kundi you're lusting for this 20 year old guy (licking your lips).

Its okay to have a crush pero I think you have to set your priorities straight.  You're very young and you'll experience having a boyfriend later on in your life.  At 16, focus muna on your studies.  Sa college ka na siguro kumuha ng 2nd priority which is magkaBF. 

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: I'm crushing on an insanely hot guy at my school...
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 01:16:53 pm »
Hahaha! Mag-aral ka na lang friend! If totally out your league mo siya, more or less wala na talaga pag-asa. Sa fairy tales lang yung mga shiz-shiz we all fantasize about. :p

05149S2

  • Guest
Re: I'm crushing on an insanely hot guy at my school...
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 01:19:01 pm »
Crush away girl but do not let this situation "crush" your priorities because trust me, it will at some point.

There will be more "hot guys" later in life so focus on school first. Clearly, you wanted to talk to him kasi gusto mo may mangyari di ba? Gusto mo makilala ka niya para who knows, maybe after being friends maging more than friends? Next time na lang girl ;) Sa age mo, let love find you na lang. I'd rather see you acting on your interests and participating at school to be a smart and independent girl rather than jusko, lusting on this 20-year old. Work on yourself first :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: I'm crushing on an insanely hot guy at my school...
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 01:49:12 pm »
At sweet 16, crush away. There is a big difference between having him as the apple of your eye only as opposed to doing something about it. Why don't you work on improving yourself and focus on being fabulous in school. Trust me, when you make yourself better... you will attract more wonderful people in the future.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: I'm crushing on an insanely hot guy at my school...
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2014, 02:00:57 am »
enjoy it. just don't chase him and don't put yourself in situations you can't handle. if and when he pays you attention, just remember this-- a 20 yr old kid's promise is as good as a 9 yr old's. you're young and naive and this is not the time to take these things seriously no matter how strongly you may feel about this boy.




baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: I'm crushing on an insanely hot guy at my school...
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2014, 11:44:03 am »
Do good in school. Sali ka sa mga contest and win them. I'm sure he will notice you. Good luck. ;)


kgrl04

  • Guest
Re: I'm crushing on an insanely hot guy at my school...
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2014, 11:55:26 am »
Agree! get a college degree first then you'll get all the guys you want. who can resist beauty and brains

beach_n_sunsets

  • Guest
Re: I'm crushing on an insanely hot guy at my school...
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2014, 12:25:50 pm »
Mag-aral ka na lang muna girl.

Tawang tawa ako dito, sis simang  ;D

@LilyLady, tama sila. Mag-aral kang maige. Pero don't forget to go out and have some fun. Widen your horizon. Sigurado rin na mas marami kang makikilang hotter guys as you grow older  ;D Naalala ko 'yung isa kong high school crush, ngayon pag nakikita ko siya lagi ko tinatanong sarili ko kung bakit ko siya nagustuhan?! Haha.

05149S2

  • Guest
Re: I'm crushing on an insanely hot guy at my school...
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2014, 02:39:54 pm »
^ Ughh that's true sis. Yung mga crushes ko talaga dati, sobrang laking tawa ko pag naalala ko ngayon. Feeling ko kasi dati ang loser ko and sila yung parang mas mataas sa akin. So I focused on myself and now, proud ako sa mga achievements ko so far ;D

msdielise

  • Guest
Re: I'm crushing on an insanely hot guy at my school...
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2014, 01:36:06 pm »
Yup, magaral nalang nga. Yung dilemma mo ay wala sa 1% ng totoong dilemma ng isang regular na tao. Haha, relax lang, crush lang naman pala eh.

It's just your hormones. Eventually mawawala din yan..ganyan talaga pag teenager, out of control ang hormones. You better control it, para hindi magnilandi, para 'di rin mapahamak.

cecilydee

  • Guest
Re: I'm crushing on an insanely hot guy at my school...
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2014, 01:36:47 pm »
First, wag ka mag lick ng lips several times in front of him. Period. Hold your horses.
Second, practice meditation. Para kumalma ang hormones mo. Eat papaya. I think papaya can lower down your se*ual hormones lol. Divert your attention. instead of reading Fifty shades of grey, read mo yung mga self improvement books about being a teen. Chicken soup for the soul maybe?
Third, you are 16 and yes iba na ang mga 16 years old ngyon parang 25 years old na kung umasta pero. magtapos ka muna ng pag aaral bago ka ma obsess sa guy na 20 years your senior. Decision mo yan. Go on with your lust and find a way to release it and regret it later on cause there is a byproduct to it (aka being a teen mom) or Finish schooling and have a good and stable job plus entertaining guys na ka age mo.


Nagkacrush na rin ako ng ganyan sa professor ko na super hot. (I didnt lick lips naman) he shatters my world when he passes by and super blush ako pag nakikita ko siya but I think asa reality pa naman ako na he is only my crush and masyado akong bata sa kanya.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: I'm crushing on an insanely hot guy at my school...
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2014, 01:55:45 pm »
Haha. Nakakatuwa ka naman sis. Tama mga sis natin. Hanggang crush lang muna. Pero kung malakas ang loob mo. Why dont you go and talk to him or smile pag nakikita mo siya. Wag lang oa ha. That helps. Naalala ko nagka crush din ako sa kapitbahay namin hot din siya and he obviously has a crush on me too kaso never nagkaron ng time na magkausap kasi nga lagi niya kasama gf niya. And also just this year inadd ako nung crush ko without even knowing how to find him. One day na lang nakita ko siya habang nagbbrowse ako ng isang crush sa fb hahaha. I messaged him and got ignored so yeah wag mo gawin yun ginawa ko haha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close