watch now

Author Topic: How do you cope with rejection (or unrequited love)?  (Read 1874 times)

oshiawase

  • Guest
How do you cope with rejection (or unrequited love)?
« on: June 12, 2014, 06:52:20 pm »
Hi, I'm just curious how people usually cope with rejection...like the sudden realization that the other party is not, and never was, interested in you?

Maybe you can share your stories how you found out that it was never two-way and how you cope with it?

Thanks!!!

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How do you cope with rejection (or unrequited love)?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 02:14:19 am »
abundance mentality lang, kapag ayaw..on to the next one

argento

  • Guest
Re: How do you cope with rejection (or unrequited love)?
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 10:52:14 pm »
Ok lang for me ma reject agad. Huwag lang paasahin

saberjade

  • Guest
Re: How do you cope with rejection (or unrequited love)?
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 09:08:22 pm »

^ I agree with argento. It's better to be rejected, but huwag paasahin.


I remember in college, there was a guy that I dated. And I really liked him and wanted to be serious with him, but he didn't want to be serious because he liked someone else. You just gotta move on. I focused on other things. Made myself busy. Improved myself. And before I knew it, I didn't even think about him anymore.



Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: How do you cope with rejection (or unrequited love)?
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 12:18:25 am »

TS, one time I was dating this guy. Lagi ko inaantay tawag nya pero hindi sya consistent. Naasar ako. At that point feeling ko mas may gusto ako sa kanya kesa sa gusto nya sakin.  Eh naman, coming from divorce, ayaw ko na ulit ng sakit ng ulo. I have to make sure that whoever I want to be with won't treat me like that.

So move on lang. Hanap ako ibang crush. Kung may ibang date na nagyaya, kahit na so-so basta pasa sa minimum criteria mo (single, financially stable, nakagraduate), date na muna. Kung baga naghanap ako ng ibang diversion.  Kaya by the time the guy na gusto ko tumawag ulit, sorry nalang sya, hindi nako interested sa kanya.  ;)


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close